Volume 14, No 1 (2008)
1. Editor’s note
Page: i |PDF
2. Assessment of Individual Research Performance for UK and Irish Accounting and Finance
Greg Tower, Alistair Brown, Alina Lee, Emily Goforth, Stacey Porter, Glennda Scully, Inderpal Singh,
Grantley Taylor, Kenneth Ke, Kevin Tian and John Neilson
Pages: 1-19 | PDF
3. Bridge of Support: The Economic Impact of Foodbank WA
Paul Koshy and John Phillimore.
Pages: 21-33 | PDF
4. English Language Proficiency and the Professional Employment Outcomes of Overseas
Accounting Students in Australia: An Empirical Test
Theo Christopher and Colleen Hayes.
Pages: 35-47 | PDF
5. Niche Retailing: Souvenir Attributes and Purchase Intentions
Tekle Shanka, Etsa Setiyati and Ruth Taylor.
Pages: 49-67 | PDF
6. Tax Risk Management: An Emerging Trend or a Necessity?
Pages: 69-79 | PDF
7. Searching for Social Justice – Decentralised Governance and Rural Community Sustainability
Diane Costello and Brian Bishop.
Pages: 81-106 | PDF