The Role Of Literary Education Methods In Teaching Creative Life And Creativity
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3537-3540
AbstractIn Uzbekistan, the experience of teaching literary sciences has existed for several hundred years. Our people, who pay great attention to the teaching of language and literature, have always been interested in the teaching and learning of these areas. The main reason for this is that the Uzbek people have been paying special attention to fiction for centuries and are very interested in art. At different stages of education, not only the age characteristics of the student but also the genre and style of the work require specific approaches to teaching and learning. There are also specific methods of literary education in higher education. Teaching methods in philological education today are based on traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Niyozmetova R. Methods of studying Uzbek literature in the system of continuing education. –T.: Fan, 2007 y.
- Qozoqboy Yo‘ldosh, Muhayyo Yoldosh. Fundamentals of artistic analysis.–T.: Kamalak, 2016 y.
- Karimov. I.A. “High spirituality – an invincible force” Тashkent, “Ma’naviyat”, 2008 y.
- Nurmonov A. and others. “Current literary of Uzbek language” Tashkent, 2003 y.
- Kudratkhodjaeva, N. A., Usmonova, O. Y., & Usmonova, Z. N. (2020). Issue Of External Sema In Uzbek Language. The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, 2(10), 297-302.
- Yuldashevna, U. O., & Akbarovna, K. N. MODERN INNOVATIVE METHODS OF TEACHING RUSSIAN.
- Умарова, Н. З., & Гиясова, Н. Н. (2019). Современные методы обучения русскому языку для иностранных учащихся. European science, (3 (45)).
- Yuldashevna, P. S. INNOVATIVE WAYS OF TEACHING RESEARCH FOR ESL.
- Yuldashevna, R. N. (2020). THE ROLE OF THE FAMILY SOCIAL INSTITUTE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIETY. European science review, (3-4).
- Yuldashevna, A. S. (2019). IMPORTANCE OF INTERACTIVE TEACHING METHODS IN PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol, 7(12).
- Article View: 76
- PDF Download: 66