Ensuring the Safety of Objects of National Interests of The Republic of Uzbekistan In the Information Sphere
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3666-3670
AbstractBecoming the object of obligations, information can be included in civil circulation. But relations with respect to information in the public law sphere are no less significant. At any stage in the development of society, information was present as a necessary element in the decision-making process, in the organization of managing individual objects, structures, and the state. However, until recently, the information function has not stood out as an independent function.
In the conditions of the formation of the information society, when the role of information is growing immeasurably, when it becomes the main value, the information function is no longer considered only as a real one, but as the main function of the state. Moreover, the state’s information function is aimed at providing information not only to state bodies, but also to citizens, legal entities, and various structures of civil society. It was then that when the orientation of the information function ceased to be limited only by state authorities, it acquired new content, directly affecting the rights and freedoms of the individual, and became fundamental to the state.
The constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the information sphere, their provision are one of the components of the national interests of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Concept of National Security of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, approved by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 29, 1997. According to the law, it is precisely in the realization of the constitutional rights of a person and a citizen to access information, to use information in the interests of carrying out activities not prohibited by law that comprise the interests of the individual in the information sphere. With such an active inclusion of information in social relations, their legal regulation is clearly lagging behind, is characterized by unsystematicity and inconsistency
- The Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan.08/12/1998.
- The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On principles and guarantees of freedom of information”. 12/12/2002, N 439-II.
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the concept of national security of the Republic of Uzbekistan”. 08/29/1997, N 467-I.
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Advertising".25/12/1998, N 723-I.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Political Parties”.26/12/1996, N 337-I.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Commercial Secrets”.29/04/2004, N613-II.
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Mass Media”. 26/12/1997, N 541-I.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Copyright and Related Rights”. 30/08/1996,N 272-I.
- Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Administrative Liability. 22/09/1994, N 2015-XII.
- Criminal Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan.22/09/1994, N 2012-XII.
- Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 22/09/1994, N2013-XII.
- Polyakova T.A. Theoretical and legal analysis of legislation in the field of ensuring information security of the Russian Federation. The dissertation for the degree of candidate of legal sciences. 2002, p. 128.
- Alimov R.M. Central Asia: Community of Interests.-Т .: "East", 2005.-464 p .
- Boydadaev M. Actual problems of civil society and public administration. -T .: Tashkent State Law Institute, 2003.-52 p.
- Gafurov S.M. Methodological aspects of studying the problems of national security // Oriental Studies-T., 2005.-№2. рp. 93-96.
- Karimova G.I. Security Problems in Central and South Asia: Status, Conflict Trends and Development Prospects: Abstract. dis. Doct. political sciences.- T., 2001.
- Rasulev A.K., Rustambaev M.Kh. Responsibility for computer crimes under the laws of foreign countries // Journal "State and Law" - T., 2002, No. 3, pp. 46-50.
- 18.Rasulev A.K. Computer crimes: criminal law and criminological aspects. Abstract. dis. cand. legal sciences. - T., 2006.
- Rakhmanov A.R. International legal aspects of ensuring comprehensive national security of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Law.- T., 2001.pp.310
- PakhrutdinovSh.I. The concept of threat: theory and practice. –T .: Abu Ali Ibn Sina Medical Publishing House, 1998. 64 p.
- Saidolimov S.T. Security Issues in Central Asia: Autoreferat.dis. politics. Science. Doc. –T. 2007.
- Yakubov M.S., Levchenko E.P. Problems of ensuring information security. // Journal "Law". –T., 2002, N3, pp. 50-54.
- Nigmatov H. Introduction to information security. T .: Publishing. TADI, 2003 256 p.
- Iminov T.K., Khasanov F.R., Akchurina L.N. Ensuring information security in enterprises. // Proceedings of the international scientific conference "The role and importance of telecommunications and information technology in modern society." –T .: “TUIT”, 2005., 3 volume, pp. 124-126.
- DJuraev O.R. General requirements for ensuring information security of high-speed SPD. // Proceedings of the international scientific conference "The role and importance of telecommunications and information technology in modern society." –T .: “TUIT”, 2005., 1 volume, pp. 23-25.
- Husanov O.T. Representative and executive bodies of state authority of the Republic of Uzbekistan. –T .: University, 1994. - 132 p.
- Article View: 39
- PDF Download: 21