Analytical tools for forecasting financial insolvency and potential bankruptcy of a company
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3937-3943
AbstractThe activity of any company is a complex and multifaceted process. The company interacts with actors at different levels, from suppliers to the state, while throughout the entire operation of the organization, both external and internal ever-changing conditions affect its activity. Such an ever-changing environment puts companies at risk of an economically unstable state. Bankruptcy of a company is a crisis state that requires special methods of financial management to overcome it. It is very important to assess the state of the organization, take measures to restore solvency, and determine the probability of bankruptcy. Assessment and analysis of the probability of bankruptcy provides a general assessment of the financial stability of the company, its solvency, and a forecast for the future. The relevance of the research is due to a number of reasons: - in the modern Russian economy, the key problem is the crisis of non-payments; - in the context of the growing insolvency of Russian business entities, measures to prevent crisis situations, as well as measures aimed at restoring the solvency of the organization and stabilizing the financial condition, are of particular importance.
All this, in our opinion, indicates the relevance of this study, the practical significance of the results obtained.
1. Lvova N.A. 2019. Financial diagnostics of the enterprise: monograph / ed. V.V. Ivanov. - Moscow: Prospekt, - 304 p.
2. Karpova E.N. 2020. Finances of organizations (enterprises): textbook / E.N. Karpova, E.A. Chumachenko. - Moscow: INFRA-M, - 285 p.
3. Sheremet A.D. 2020. Analysis and diagnostics of financial and economic activities of the enterprise: textbook / A.D. Sheremet - 2nd ed., Add. - Moscow: INFRA-M, - 374 p.
4. Ocheretova O.A., Ermolaev M.B. 2020. Comparative analysis of models for predicting bankruptcy of an enterprise // Collection of scientific works of Russian universities "Problems of economics, finance and production management". - No. 28. - p. 285-289.
5. Evstropov M.V. 2019. Forecasting bankruptcy of enterprises on the basis of financial statements // Accounting, - No. 3.
6. Kazakova N.A. 2018. Financial analysis: textbook and workshop for undergraduate and graduate programs / N. A. Kazakova. - M.: Iurait Publishing House, - 470 p.
7. Kachkova O.E., Kosolapova M.V., Svobodin V.A. 2020. Economic analysis of economic activity / textbook. - Moscow: KnoRus, - 360 p.
8. Bolshakova O.E. 2020. About diagnostic models of the consistency of small and medium-sized businesses / O.E. Bolshakova, A.G. Maksimov N.V. Maksimova // New generation economy, - p. 45.
9. Diagel O.Iu., Engelgardt E.O. 2019. Diagnostics of the probability of bankruptcy of organizations: essence, tasks and comparative characteristics of methods // Economic analysis: theory and practice. - No. 13. p. 49-57.
10. Patlasov O.Iu., Sergienko O.V. 2018. Multiple discriminant analysis in Altman’s bankruptcy forecasting models: interpretations and limitations of use // Economic analysis. - No. 1. - p. 76-80.
11. Kovalev Valerii Viktorovich. 2020. Introduction to financial management / V. V. Kovalev. - M.: Finance and statistics, - 767 p.
12. Bankruptcy of the enterprise: analysis, accounting, and forecasting 2020. Baldin K.V., Belugina V.V., Galditskaia S.N., Perederiaev I.I. - M.: Publishing and trade corporation "Dashkov and Co", - p. 224.
13. Kotliarova O.A., Bzhasso A.A. 2020. Diagnostics of the risk of bankruptcy as the basis of the economic security of an enterprise in modern conditions // Economics and Business. Theory and practice. No. 2-1(60). - p. 175.
14. Khaidarshina G.A. 2019. The effectiveness of modern methods of assessing the risk of bankruptcy of enterprises in the Russian practice of financial management: logit- and SVM-models // Economic Sciences, - No. 44.
15. Deshko A.E. 2018. On the problem of insolvency prevention: a regular business monitoring table // Audit and financial analysis. - No. 3. - p. 338.
16. Bisuttanova A.A., Zemlyakova N.S., Razzhivin O.A., Udovik E.E., Adamenko A.A. 2018. Modern trends in corporate finance management. Espacios. V. 39. No. 31.
17. Govdya V.V., Khromova I. N., Vasilieva N. K., Sigidov Y. I., Polutina T. N. 2017. Decomposition approach to formation of accounting and analytical system of cost management in agricultural enterprises. Journal of experimental biology and agricultural sciences. Volume 5. Issue 6. P. 818-830.
18. Makarenko S.A., Sukhina N.Y., Krymov S.M., Martynenko S.V., Adamenko A.A. 2018. Testing economic systems of capitalist countries by the world economic crisis. Espacios. V. 39. No. 31.
19. Shichiyakh R.A., Smolentsev V.M., Shadrina Zh.A., Kochyan G.A., Tyupakov K.E. 2017. Methodical basis for the increase in the efficiency of management by objectives of local economic systems (on the example of fruit and berry sub-complex of Krasnodar region) // International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research. V. 15. No.23. P. 305-314.
- Article View: 95
- PDF Download: 77