Digital corporate culture as an element of the transformation of the organization in the context of digitalization
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3944-3948
AbstractTransformational processes in modern organizations related to the digitalization of business systems require a deeper study of the digitalization process, taking into account organizational specifics. Often, the attempts to carry out a digital transformation of an organization are faced with serious problems, which are caused by the lack of understanding of the transformational process system by the management, and by the fact that it should affect and change not only the material, but also the organizational, and the human capital of the business system. The existing confusion between "digital strategy" and "digital transformation strategy" categories leads to wrong management decisions, which entail an avalanche of risks and losses when trying to transform organizational system digitally. Modern studies of Russian organizations show that the misunderstanding of the "digital transformation" category by management leads to the inhibition of digital processes, and the unwillingness of the organization staff to change their working methods and increase of digital competencies in accordance with the digital transformation strategy reduces almost to zero all attempts to transform the organization in accordance with the requirements of the digital economy by senior management.
The study revealed that in order to get the greatest effect from the digital transformation of an organization, it is necessary to develop clearly a strategy for the digital transformation of the company, increase the digital competencies of staff, change the organizational culture towards the digital type of organizational culture, create a team of digitalization leaders in the organization, attract and retain talents. Digitalization changes the process of information exchange between people and organizations, and also forms a system of digital organizational culture that contributes to the implementation of transformational digital processes. The success of transformational digital processes can be assessed using the organization digital maturity model, as well as a special electronic readiness index (E - Readiness index). The analysis and synthesis of special literature on the issues under consideration suggests the need to take a fresh look and evaluate the problems of digital transformation of business systems during the transition to a digital economy.
Without a digital culture, there is no digital transformation. URL: http://www.management.com.ua/cm/cm207.html (case date: 22.01.2020).
2. Denning S. 2019. Epoch Agile: How smart companies change and achieve results: Translation from English/Ed. by A. Makarova. M.: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber,
3. State program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation": approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017 No. 1632-r. URL: http://www.consultant.ru (case date: 22.01.2020).
4. Loshkova I.V., Korolev G.V. 2019. Prospects for the introduction of technology platforms "Industry 4.0" in Russia//Management and business administration. №1. pp. 156-164.
5. Parker J., Alstin M., Chaudary S. 2017.Platform Revolution. How network markets change the economy - and how to make them work for you. M.: MYF.
6. Russia online: Four priorities for a rush in the digital economy. URL: http://image-src.bcg.com/Images/Russia-Online_tcm27-178074.pdf (case date: 22.01.2020).
7. Digital enterprise: transformation into a new reality/V.I. Ananyin [et al. ]//Business informatics. 2018. № 2 (44). pp. 45-54.
8. Digital transformation in Russia: an analytical report based on the results of a survey of Russian companies. 2018. URL:https://komanda-a.pro/blog/dtr_2018 (circulation date: 22.01.2020).
9. Swab K. Fourth Industrial Revolution. M.: Eksmo, 2016. 230 pages.
10. Wade M. 2016. Digital vortex. How to defeat digital innovators with their own weapons. M.: Eksmo.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Digital Transformation. URL: https://www.ionology.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Step-by-Step-Guide New.pdf (circulation date: 22.01.2020).
- Digital Maturity Model. Achieving Digital Maturity to Drive Grow. URL:https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Technology-Media-Telecommunications/deloitte-digital-maturitymodel.pdf (circulation date: 22.01.2020).
- CGI Global 1000. Insights from Conversations with Business and IT Executives around the World (2016). URL:https://www.cginederland.nl/sites/default/files/files_nl/articles/cginl_presentatie_cgi-global-1000.pdf (circulation date: 22.01.2020).
- Ismagilova L.A., Gileva T.A., Galimova M.P., Glukhov V.V. 2017. Digital Business Model and SMART Economy Sectoral Development Trajectories Substantiation. Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networks and Systems. 17th International Conference, NEW2AN 2017, Third Workshop NsCC 2017. St. Petersburg, 13 – 28.
- Zaki M., Ismail Abdelaa M.H. 2020. Digital Business Transformation and Strategy: What Do We Know So Far // Working Paper, 2018. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322340970_Digital_Business_Transformation_and_Strategy_What_Do_We_Know_So_Far (reference date: 22.01.2020).
- Westerman G., Bonnet D., McAfee A. 2020. The Nine Elements of Digital Transformation. URL: https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/the-nineelements-of-digital-transformation (circulation date: 22.01.2020).
17. Brizhak O., Klochko E., Adamenko A. 2020. Neoindustrial Paradigm of Russian Corporations Integration into the Economy System Under the Conditions of Transition to the Sixth Technological Order. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 111, pp. 619-626.
18. Gerasimov V.O., Sharafutdinov R.I., Kolmakov V.V., Erzinkyan E.A., Adamenko A.A., Vasileva A.G. 2019. Control in the human capital management system in the strategy of innovative development of a region. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability lssues. V. 7. № 2. pp. 1074-1088.
19. Govdya, V., Khromova, I. 2018. Methodical aspects of the decomposition approach to the formation of the managerial cost accounting system in the organizations of the Russian agroindustrial complex. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 13(3), pp. 830-87
20. Kashukoev M.V. 2020. Features of model building for an inter-sectoral agro-industrial cluster as a quasi-integrated structure / M.V. Kashukoev, K.E. Tyupakov, M.A. Marieva, B.M. Musayeva, A.V. Misakov // AD ALTA: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research. V. 10. № 2 S12. pp. 126-128.
- Article View: 210
- PDF Download: 135