The role of innovation clusters in Russia for investment attractiveness development and activation of foreign economic integration
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3949-3954
AbstractThe actual problem of creating the most effective system of financing innovation activities at the current stage of cluster policy implementation in Russia is of particular importance and requires close attention. Foreign direct investment contributes to the activation of the investment process in the national economy, which indirectly leads to this process quality and sustainability increase. Besides, under certain conditions, foreign direct investment can contribute to the economy diversification. The competitive pressure created by foreign firms contributes to increased productivity, improved product quality, and the introduction of new management practices. It is worth noting that in times of crisis and political instability, innovation clusters are the main link of communication with foreign investors. Mainly, regional investment strategies based on the cluster approach have a positive impact on investment attraction from large investors. However, investments in individual large enterprises were not as constructive as expected. It is quite logical to assume that the consequences of the current shortage of innovation financing will be uneven. The year 2020 was quite difficult for business not only in Russia, but also around the world. Innovative business was no exception, although the development and implementation of new technologies did not stop, and in some areas even accelerated. The analysis and generalization of the specialized literature on the subject under consideration allows us to come to the conclusion that it is necessary to assess in more detail the problems of Russian cluster policy and the investment attractiveness of innovative clusters.
- Adamenko A.A. 2017Competition in meso-level cluster formations developed with the participation of small and medium-sized enterprises. A.A. Adamenko, A.S. Tkachenko // Economics. lAW. Printing. KSEI Bulletin. -. - No. 73-74 (1-2). - pp. 128-132.
- Babkin A.V., Novikov A.O. 2016. Cluster as the economy subject: essence, current state, development // Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economics. No. 1 (235). pp. 9-29.
- Babkin A.V., Tashenova L.V. 2017. A backbone innovative-active industrial cluster in the context of digital transformation: concept, essence, features // Proceedings of the correspondence conference "Economics and Management in Digitalization" (December 7, 2017) / St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Publishing House, - pp. 301-313. DOI: 10.18720/IEP/2017.7/35.
- Govdya V.V. 2015. State policy of the cluster form for organizing the interaction of agrarian facilities / V.V. Govdya, Zh.V. Degaltseva, S.A. Shulepina // Political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. - No. 112. - pp. 1353-1369.
- Efimova E.A., Kotilko V.V. 2014. Innovative development of the Russian Federation constituent entities in modern conditions // Modern management technologies. ISSN 2226-9339. - No. 6 (42). Article number: 4204. Publication date: 2014-06-08. Access mode: https://sovman.ru/article/4204/
- Zdolnikova S.V. 2016. Organizational and economic mechanism for managing the innovative potential of integrated industrial structures. Scientific and technical statements of SPbSPU. Economics, 4 (256). - pp. 109-122.
- Innovative development of the Russian Federation constituent entities in modern conditions. URL: https://sovman.ru/article/4204/ (reference date: 23.10.2019).
- Kesyan S.V. Cluster approach to the organization of integration interaction of agro-industrial complex subjects of the meso-level / S.V. Kesyan // Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 5: Economics. - 2014. - No. 3 (150). - pp. 225-232.
- Korsak M.M., Surdo A.P. 2018. Formation of a conceptual model of the organizational and economic mechanism of management. Economic Bulletin of the University, No. 37 (1). - pp. 90-96. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1220880
- Kungurtseva V.S., Titov A.B. 2018. Trends and problems of innovative development of information and communication systems in the digital economy. Scientific and technical bulletin of SPbSPU. Economics. Vol. 11, No. 1. pp. 54-63. DOI: 10.18721/JE.11105
- Skvortsova I.V. 2015. Basic principles of innovation infrastructure element identification. Innovations. No. 3 (197). pp. 50-53.
- Tyaglov S.G., Takmasheva I.V. 2018. Regional support of the business sector as one of thwe economy innovative development factors. From the collection "Russia: Trends in development prospects." Yearbook. Institute for Scientific Information on Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Executive editor V.I. Gerasimov. pp. 1092-1095.
- Uglova I.A. 2017. Modern approach to management at small and medium enterprises / I.A. Uglova // From the collection "Socio-economic development of Russia: current approaches and promising solutions." Materials of the first International Scientific and Practical Conference, 145-150.
- Khachaturyan M.V. 2016. Specificity of the study of the organizational and economic mechanism of industrial policy management in a modern market economy. Bulletin of the RUE named after G.V. Plekhanov, 1 (85). - pp. 81-87.
- Khisamova A.I. 2015. Assessment of the organizational and economic mechanism for enterprise management. Bulletin of the Perm University. Ser. "Economics", 3 (26). - pp. 92-103.
- Khomkin K.A. 2019. An innovative project. Preparation for investment. Moscow: RANEPA, 120 p.
- Khorolskaya T.E. 2019. Clustering of subjects of new ethnoeconomics in the territory area / T.E. Khorolskaya // From the collection "Management, economics and education: problems, research, results." Collection of articles of the second International Scientific and Practical Conference. Ed. by B.N. Gerasimov, 50-53.
- Shepelev G.V. 2014. Problems of innovation infrastructure development. URL: http://regions.extech.ru/left_menu/shepelev.php
- Shutov P.P. Innovation cluster: problems and development prospects // Bulletin of the Samara State University, 4 (115). pp. 79-83.
- Development of a model to increase the investment attractiveness of an enterprise / Piterskaya L.Yu., Zinisha O.S., Avdeeva R.A., Goncharova N.A. 2019. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 9(1): 3961-3964.
- Govdya V.V., Khromova I. N., Vasilieva N. K., Sigidov Y. I., Polutina T. N. 2017. Decomposition approach to formation of accounting and analytical system of cost management in agricultural enterprises. Journal of experimental biology and agricultural sciences. Volume 5. Issue 6. pp. 818-830
- Kashukoev M.V. 2020. Features of model building for an inter-sectoral agro-industrial cluster as a quasi-integrated structure / M.V. Kashukoev, K.E. Tyupakov, M.A. Marieva, B.M. Musayeva, A.V. Misakov // AD ALTA: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research. V. 10. № 2 S12. pp. 126-128.
- Makarenko S.A., Sukhina N.Y., Krymov S.M., Martynenko S.V., Adamenko A.A. 2018. Testing economic systems of capitalist countries by the world economic crisis. Espacios. V. 39. № 31.
- Mindlin Y.B., Novikov S.V., Kireev S.V., Adamenko A.A., Belitskaya O.V. 2016. Innovative territorial clusters. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. V. 6. № 8. Special Issue. pp. 251-256.
- Prokhorova V.V., Adamenko A.A., Tupchienko V.A., Shalatov V.V., Vasnev S.A., Blaginin V.A. 2017. Clustering of modern economic processes: «pros» and «cons». International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research. V. 15. № 12. pp. 225-232.
- Tashenova L., Mamrayeva D., Azimov P. 2019. Development of Algorithm to Measure Digital Potential of High-tech Industrial Cluster // International Scientific Conference on Innovations in Digital Economy: SPBPU IDE-2019 (24-25 October, 2019) / St. Petersburg,– pp. 1-7. DOI: 10.1145/3372177.3373352.
- Article View: 33
- PDF Download: 21