Tax policy as a toolkit on ensuring the conditions for the formation of a favourable business environment in a post-crisis economy
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3961-3966
AbstractThe post-crisis development of the domestic economy brings into focus the need to find new sources of economic growth. One of the directions is the development of an effective tax policy. Exhausted potential of the economic growth model based on domestic and foreign demand is already evident. As a minimum, an immediate modification of the entire infrastructure of the financial and credit market is required. In these conditions, urgent proactive changes are needed; it is necessary to ensure transparency, provide effective tax incentives, increase the availability of credit and financial resources, etc. The group of key macroeconomic factors that negatively affect economic dynamics can be corrected by creating a set of priority tax policy instruments, which will neutralize the negative effect of dysfunctions of the financial system and ensure the business level and growth of investment activity in the national economy. The next global financial crisis aggravated by economic sanctions increased the impact of supranational institutions and increased the role and importance of state regulation in the Russian economy, and, first of all, in the field of tax institution activities. The importance of such coordination was shown as a result of the global economic crisis, the main reasons for which were systemic deficiencies in the implementation of regulatory macroeconomic policies; arbitrary use of innovative financial instruments; the chaotic development of aggressive lending technologies by commercial banks; improper use of methods for assessing investment risks, etc. The need for a theoretical and methodological study of modern tax policy structure in order to ensure a favourable business environment in the post-crisis economy prompted us to tackle this research topic.
- Avdokushin E.F. 2008. Some features of the world economy globalization process. Questions of a new economy, 3, 18-24
- Akindinova N.V. 2009. How will the crisis end? Medium-term scenarios for the development of the global and Russian economy. Foresight, 4, 22-35
- Bashkatova A. 2011. Globalism with a human face: "Washington Consensus" could not stand the test of the economic crisis. Nezavisimaya gazeta, April 6.
- Branson R. 2010. Nude business. - M., 326 p.
- Vazarkhanov I.S. 2010. Development of tax institutions based on a competency-based approach. - Rostov-on-Don: RINH, - 216 p.
- Gauzhaev A.Z., Mairov A.Yu., Misakov V.S. 2013. Institutional and organizational context of the strategy of modernization of the development of regional industrial complexes. Terra Economicus, 11(2-2), 62-66.
- Dukanich L.V. 2009. Organizational aspect of taxation management in the region: characteristics and directions of improvement. Tax Bulletin, 4, 32-40.
- Kollontai V.N. 2004. Neoliberal concepts of development of financial institutions in the context of globalization. Philosophy of Economy, 3, 124-131.
- Misakov V.S., Betrozov M.Kh. 2012. Factors and conditions contributing to the growth of threats to the economic security of the regional economy. Terra Economicus, 10(4-3), 169-172.
10. Misakov V.S., Inalov B.A.M., Eskarkhanov L.U. 2013. The role and content of the risk management system. Terra Economicus, 11(2-2), 28-32
11. Pappe Ya.Sh. 2002. Russian big business as an economic phenomenon: specific features, models of its organization. Problems of forecasting, 2, 187-194.
12. Romanovsky M.V. 2009. Taking into account the risk factor in making strategic decisions in the context of the crisis development of the economy. Bulletin of St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance, 1, 145-162
13. Chernik D.G. 2012. Tax incentives for innovation and development of small and medium-sized businesses. Finance, 9, 141-148
14. Shelepov V.G. 2012. Methodology for assessing the borrower's creditworthiness using fuzzy logic tools. Economic and social sciences, 4. - [Electronic source]. - http://ecsh.ru/download/jornal/201204 (access date 21.12.2012)
15. Tsurova L.A., Musaev M.M., Kushkhov A.P., Misakov A.V., Misakov V.S. 2019. Ecjlogical settlements as one of perspective forms for Russia rural territory multifunctional development. International Transaction Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, 10(1), 135-142.
- Article View: 139
- PDF Download: 66