Constructing of Some New Results in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Space by Applying the Abstraction of Fuzzy Iterated Contraction
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 4128-4132
AbstractFixed point results are established at the basis of Banach contraction principle. Many authors extended this result in different form for different type of mappings in various ways according to their applications. The extension can be useful for uncertainty theory obtained by fuzzy sets and soft sets. In this paper, we establish a couple of fixed-point results for fuzzy iterated contraction in the intuitionistic fuzzy metric space. Obtained results are generalization form of well-known results . The established results can further be generalized for soft sets as fixed point theorems for fuzzy soft sets or soft fuzzy sets. The couple fixed point theorems will be useful in the management study as well as in stock marketing.
- Alaca, C., Turkoglu, D., &Yildiz C. (2006). Fixed points in intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 29(5), 1073–1078.
- Amini, M., & Saadati, R. (2003). Topics in fuzzy metric space., J. Fuzzy Math., 4, 765-768.
- Amini, M., & Saadati, R. (2004). Some properties of continuous t-norms and s-norms. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 16(2), 157-164.
- Atanassov, K. (1986). Intuitionistic fuzzy sets.Fuzzy Sets Systems, 20(1), 87-96.
- Atanassov K. (1987). Identified Operator on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Proc. of the Fifth City Conf. (pp. 325-328), INIM in Electronics & Cybernetics, Sofia, Bulgeria
- Atanassov, K. (1988). Review and new results on intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Preprint IM-MFAIS-1-88
- Atanassov, K. (1994). New operations defined over the intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 61(2), 137–142, 1994
- Çoker, D. (1997). An introduction to intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 88(1), 81-89.
- Frechet, M.M. (1906) Sur quelques points du calcul functionnel. Rendiconti del Circolo Mathematico di Palermo, 22(1), 1-72.
- George, A., &Veeramani P. (1994) .On some results in fuzzy metric spaces. Fuzzy Sets & Systems, 64(3), 395-399.
- Grabiec, M. (1988). Fixed point theorem in fuzzy metric spaces. Fuzzy Sets & Systems, 27(3), 385-389.
- Gregori, V. Sapena,A. (2002) “On fixed-point theorems in fuzzy metric spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 125(2), 245–252.
- Kramosil, I., &Michalek J. (1975). Fuzzy metric and statistical metric spaces. Kybernetika, 11(5), 336-344.
- Mohamad, A. (2007). Fixed-point theorems in intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 34(5), 1689–1695.
- Park, J. H. (2004). Intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces. Chaos, Solitons Fractals, 22(5), 1039-1046.
- Rheinboldt, W.C. (1968). A unified convergence theory for a class of Iterative process. SIAM journal of numerical Analysis, 5, 42-63.
- Saadati, Reza &Park, J. H. (2006). On the intuitionistic fuzzy topological spaces. Chaos, Solitons Fractals, 27(2), 331–344.
- Schweizer, B., & Sklar, A. (1960). Statistical metric spaces. Pacific J. Math, 10(1), 313 - 334.
- Suzuki, T. (2008). A generalized banach contraction principle that characterizes metric completeness. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 136(5), 1861-1869.
- Sharad Gupta, Ramakant Bhardwaj, Wadkar Balaji Raghunath Rao, Rakesh Mohan Sharraf,(2020) “ fixed point theorems in fuzzy metric spaces” Materials Today Proceedings 29 P2,611-616
- Sharad Gupta, Ramakant Bhardwaj, Jyoti Mishra, Manish Sharma(2018) “Fixed Point theorems on soft expansion Mappings”, Journal of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 05-Special Issue, 1513-1523
- Xia, Lei, &Tang, Yuehan (2018). Some new fixed point theorems for fuzzy iterated contraction maps in fuzzy metric spaces. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, 6(1), 228-231.
- Xia, Lei, &Tang, Yuehan (2018). Some fixed point theorems for fuzzy iterated contraction maps in fuzzy metric spaces. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Phsics, 6(1), 224-227.
- Wadkar Balaji Raghunath Rao,Ramakant Bhardwaj, Rakesh Mohan Sharraf,(2020) “ Couple fixed point theorems in soft metric spaces” Materials Today Proceedings 29 P2,617-624
- Zadeh, L.A. (1965). Fuzzy Sets. Information Control, 8(3), 338-353.
- Žikić, T. (2004). On fixed point theorems of Gregori and Sapena. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 144(3), 421–429.
- Article View: 75
- PDF Download: 58