Managmante Of Compilation and Explanation of The Strategic Sports Plan of The Social Security Organization of Iran
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 4303-4317
AbstractToday, most organizations need to develop a strategic plan to increase capabilities, long-term growth and survival and reduce the risk of their operations. The purpose of this study was to develop and explain the strategic sports plan of the Social Security Organization of Iran. The method of the present study was applied in terms of nature and purpose and in terms of descriptive-analytical analysis, which was done in the field. The statistical population in the qualitative part included the elites of strategic planning in sports and in the quantitative part included all the employees of the Social Security Organization. The sampling method was qualitative in part and purposeful in quantitative part. Using semi-organized interviews, questions were asked to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. To statistically describe the sample, determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, as well as the current and desired status of descriptive statistics, from the comparison test of the average size of an attribute about the community, the comparison test to evaluate the status of each questionnaire to determine the points Weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and Friedman ranking test was used to rank the most important weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and sports threats of the Social Security Organization. The results showed that the strategic position of sports in the Social Security Organization is such that it has many strengths in this field, but environmental threats have a greater impact on sports in the Social Security Organization and most of the selected strategies are ST. However, Social Security sports can also use WT, SO and WO strategies depending on the circumstances.
- Asivand Hassan .Mohammad Hussein Razavi .Aram Moradi .Abbas Asivand. 1396. Explaining the strategic plan of swimming in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province. Physiology and Management Research in Sport. 9 (2): 23-48.
- Baqarianfar Mustafa. Saadmouchshi Lutfullah. Ascending Somayeh. Mortazavizadeh Seyed Heshmatullah. 1397. Explaining the strategic position (SWOT Analysis) of education departments in Kurdistan province. Educational Management Innovations, Year 13, Issue 2 (Serial 05), Spring, pp. 95-112.
- Javadipour Mohammad, Sami Nia Mona, Spring 2013, Public Sports in Iran and Development of Vision, Strategy and Future Plans, Applied Research in Sports Management No. 4, pp. 30-21
- Hassan Beigi, Ebrahim 1390, Strategic Management, Tehran, Samat Publications and Humanities Research and Development Center
- Hamidi Mehrzad. Alidoost Ibrahim. 1396. Development of physical education strategies and sports activities of the Ministry of Education. Family and Research Quarterly. 34 (1): 33-50.
- Abdullahi Mohammad Hassan, Hamidi Mehrzad, Mr. Najaf, Khabiri Mohammad. 1397. Development and prioritization of Mahan Steel Club strategies based on a comprehensive strategy development framework. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Research in Sports Management and Motor Behavior in the Eighth Year (Sixteen Consecutive), No. 16 (32): 2-16.
- Dezfuli extract Mohsen .Shahram Alam .Mahdi Zarghami. 1397. Development of a strategic plan for the development of public sports in the National Iranian Oil Company. Contemporary research in sports management. 8 (15): 45-60.
- Ali Ahmadi, Alireza (2013), A Comprehensive Approach to Strategic Management, Knowledge Production Publications, Tehran.
- Alizadeh Hossein Janlou Tohid (2017), A Study of the Role of Strategic Planning in Business. Master Thesis. School of Business Administration. Islamic Azad University, Firoozkooh Branch.
- Alizadeh, Ibrahim; Ramin Vazifeh and Asghar Asadi, 2015, A Study of Strategic Management and Its Importance in Sports Organizations, National Conference on Training and Development of Human Resources, Ardabil, Institute for Supporters of the Ideal Environment,
- Monafi Fereydoun; Rahim Ramezaninejad; Hamidreza Goharrostami; 1396. Analysis of the development trend of Iranian university sports in the first to fifth development macro programs. Quarterly Journal of Sports Management and Development. Article 5, Volume 6, Number 1 - Consecutive Issue 10, Summer 2017, p 86-67.
- Mirzazadeh Zahrasadat, Shaji Kianoosh. 1396. Designing and developing a strategy for the development of university sports (Case study: General Department of Physical Education, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Research in educational sports. No. 12. pp: 61-78.
- Nofarsti Kianoosh, Ghafzani Mohsen, Saberi Ali. 1396. Designing and developing a strategy for the development of football championship sports in Sistan and Baluchestan province. Physical Education and Sports Science Studies, Volume 2. Number 3. P.: 126-140.
- Rasekh Nazanin and Sajjadi Seyed Nasrallah. 1394. Strategies for the development of women's championship sports in Iran based on the SPP model. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sports. 2 (2): 93-103.
- Bergsgard, N.A. Augestad, P. and (2018). ”Toppidrettsformelen-Olympiatoppen som alkymist, preliminary manuscript”, Telemark University College, 5: 214-220.
- Caras- Severin County, September 2016, Strategic Development Project for Specific Activities of "the Sports for all". Journal of Social Sciences (15493652), Vol. 7 Issue 3, p326
- David, Fred R. (2010). Strategic management (12thed.). New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Herri, Ade Winanta Zaimardi, and Irda (2017). Barriers in Implementing Strategic Management Process at Local Government: Case Padang City Regency-West Sumatera.
- Johnston Stephen, Henry DeLozier, (2018), Strategic Planning: A Road Map to Club Survival and Success, GGAStrategicPlanningWhitePaper.pdf
- Sozan Sk. H. (2017). O potrzebic niektorych dzialan modernizacyinych w polskim sporcie, kultura fizyczna ”, strategic planning for nonprofit sport organization, 8, 15-22.
- Article View: 68
- PDF Download: 43