The Impact of Corona Virus (Covid-19) on E-Business in Pakistan
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 82-87
AbstractThis study documents the impact of Covid-19 on the E-Business in Pakistan.COVID-19 has a significant influence on public health and induces hasty changes in way of life, social distancing and home alienation, with social and economic implications. This indicates the socioeconomic expansion in the country has deteriorated. It's now messed up all sorts of industry on a global scale including the e-commerce sector. Big retailers had their stores turned off temporarily. In addition, due to declining footfalls, medium-sized and small-sized retailers are battling the situation. For fact, online companies are not off the list as well. Pakistan is also heavily impacted by them. Several e-commerce firms depend on China for most of their goods. In China, lockdown restrictions drastically decreased the production of goods, Thus it is expected to have a big impact on the Pakistan online sector, in particular Chinese goods. Primary research through a sample survey analysis is executed to boost outcomes.The result shows that because China is the biggest producer and the largest number of industries are locked. That’s why all the shipping processes which have hampered domestic economic growth are hindered by the influence of corona viruses.
- Adb. (2020). The Economic Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak on Developing Asia.
- Ahmad, T., & Hui, J. (2020). One Health approach and Coronavirus Disease 2019. Human Vaccines& Immunotherapeutics, 1-2.
- Craven, M., & Liu, L. (2020). COVID-19: Implications for business.
- Jebril, N. (2020). World Health Organization declared a pandemic public health menace: A systematic review of the "COVID-19", up to 26th March 2020.
- Karimi-Zarchi, M., Neamatzadeh, H., Dastgheib, S., Abbasi, H., Mirjalili, S., & Behforouz, A. et al. (2020). Vertical Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) from Infected Pregnant Mothers to Neonates: A Review. Fetal And Pediatric Pathology, 1-5
- Liang, F., & Litscher, G. (2020). COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease-19): Traditional Chinese Medicine including Acupuncture for Alleviation – A Report from Wuhan, Hubei Province in China. OBM IntegrativeAnd Complementary Medicine, 5(1), 1-4.
- Mehraeen, E., Hayati, B., Saeidi, S., Heydari, M., & Seyed Alinaghi, S. (2020). Self- Care Instructions for People Not Requiring Hospitalization for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID- 19). Archives Of Clinical Infectious Diseases, In Press(In Press).
- Meyer, S. (2020). Understanding the COVID-19 Effect on Online Shopping Behavior.
- MoEngage. (2020). COVID-19 Regular Updates: The Business Impacts, Brands’ Responses, Marketing Strategies, and More.
- Pymnts. (2020). Can eCommerce Overcome COVID-19?
- Unctad. (2020). Global Trade Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic.
- Varshney, D., & Varshney, N. (2017). The effect of resilience on performance and job satisfaction among construction managers in Saudi Arabia. Global Business And Organizational Excellence, 36(5), 36-45.
- Article View: 130
- PDF Download: 137