The national-cultural features of the language of modern advertising (Comparative study)
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 101-105
AbstractIn the contemporary world, advertising is presented to researchers multifaceted
phenomenon. A number of field of sciences are engaged in its study: journalism, sociology,
psychology, economics, Public Relations(PR), etc. The variety of approaches and methods of
studying the phenomenon of advertising proves its versatility and at the same time the complexity
of its study. Advertising as a complex socio-cultural phenomenon affecting all spheres of public
life has recently increasingly found itself in the center of scientific comprehension. The question
of its study is becoming important for a wide range of humanities. The national–cultural and
linguistic research of advertising is acquiring significant significance at the present time. At the
cultural level the modern advertising makes a great deal on the current business affairs.
A.V. Smirnova, Features of the language of advertising texts. // Scientific Cooperation Center “Interactive
plus”, 2 p.
2. Sobirovich, T. B. (2020). Strategy of Renewal of National Spirituality of Uzbekistan. International Journal
on Integrated Education, 3(8), 122-126 p.
3. I.B. Golub, Russian language and culture of speech. -Moscow: Logos, 355 p.
4. I. Lutz The birth of a slogan // Advertising technologies. -1999. - No. 4. 11 p.
5. I.O. Garina, Linguistic and stylistic features of the translation of English-language advertising slogans.
Chelyabinsk, 2017, 9 p.
6. A.Q. Shirinov, (2021). Earth overshoot day and the case of Central Asian countries (human development
vs. running out of resources). Science and Education, 2(2).
8. Colgate reviewing Chinese toothpaste brand Darlie amid debate on racial inequality
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2020/06/19/colgate-reviewing-chinesetoothpaste-brand-darlie-amid-debate-on-racial-inequality Friday, 19 Jun 2020
9. Mustaqimova Q. S. Peculiar features of the modern media language // Theoretical & Applied Science. –
2020. – №. 3. – С. 108-110.
10. Usmanjonovna A. M. et al. Formation of scientific outlook and mental education of students //International
Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. – 2020. – Т. 24. – №. 3. – С. 304-310.
11. Yunusova G. S., Kazimova G. K. Written speech as a type of speech activity when learning a language //
Theoretical & Applied Science. – 2020. – №. 5. – С. 218-220.
12. Yunusova G. S. The viewpoints of Abdulkadiг Giloni about the human and man conceptions // Theoretical
& Applied Science. – 2018. – №. 9. – С. 176-178.
13. Gulandom Y. The viewpoints of Abdulkadig Giloni about the" human" and" man conceptions // Theoretical
& Applied Science. – 2018.
- Article View: 81
- PDF Download: 117