Techniques Using Artificial Intelligence to Solve Stock Market Forecast, Sales Estimating and Market Division Issues
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 209-215
AbstractThis research paper would discuss the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in stock market modelling, sales forecasting, and market segmentation problems, with a focus on convolutional neural networks (CNN) and fuzzy logic. Backpropagation algorithms were used to solve the first two problems, while self-organizing maps were used to solve the third (SOM).
- B. Nandadeepa. (2014) “Artificial Intelligence: Biologically inspired intelligent robots using artificial muscles”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 2, special Issue 1, pp. 915-921.
- A. Feo, T., Resende, M., 1995. Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Procedures. Journal of Global Optimization 6, 109–133. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01096763.
- A. Hicham, B. Mohammed, E.F. Abdellah. (2012), “Sales Forecasting Based on ERP System through Delphi, fuzzy clustering and Back-Propagation Neural Networks with adaptive learning rate”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 6, No. 3, pp. 24-34.
- Aiex, R. M., Ribeiro, Celso C., & Resende, Mauricio G. C. (2002). Probability distribution of solution time in GRASP: An experimental investigation. Journal of Heuristics, 8, 343–373. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1015061802659
- Y. Liu, M. Kiang, M. Brusco, (2012), “A unified framework for market segmentation and its applications”, Expert Systems with Applications 39, Elsevier, pp. 10292-10302.
- Aleksendri ́c, D., & Carlone, P. (2015). Soft computing techniques. In D. Aleksendri ́c, & P. Carlone (Eds.), Soft Computing in the Design and Manufacturing of Composite Materials, 4 pp. 39–60). Oxford: Woodhead Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1533/ 9781782421801.39.
- A. Vellido, P.J.G. Lisboa, J. Vaughan, (1999), “Neural networks in business: a survey of applications’, Expert Systems with Applications 17, Elsevier, pp. 51-70.
- Amirkolaii, K. N., Baboli, A., Shahzad, M. K., & Tonadre, R. (2017). Demand forecasting for irregular demands in business aircraft spare parts supply chains by using artificial intelligence (AI). IFAC-Pap., 50, 15221–15226. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. ifacol.2017.08.2371
- Kolarik and G. Rudorfer. (1997) “Time series forecasting using neural networks, department of applied computer science”, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, no. 1090, pp. 2–6.
- Altiparmak, F., Gen, M., Lin, L., & Karaoglan, I. (2009). A steady-state genetic algorithm for multi-product supply chain network design. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56, 521–537.
- Altiparmak, F., Gen, M., Lin, L., & Paksoy, T. (2006). A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 51, 196–215.
- I. Eksin, O.K. Erol, (2000), “A Fuzzy Identification Method for Nonlinear Systems”, Turk J ElecEngin, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 125-135.
- C.Y. Tsai, C.C. Chiu, (2004), “A purchase-based market segmentation methodology”, Expert Systems with Applications 27, Elsevier, pp. 265- 276.
- F. Roohi, (2013), “Artificial Neural Network Approach to Clustering’, International Journal of Engineering and Science, vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 33- 38.
- Avci, M. G., & Selim, H. (2017). A Multi-objective, simulation-based optimization framework for supply chains with premium freights. Expert Systems with Applications, 67, 95–106.
- Bachlaus, M., Pandey, M. K., Mahajan, C., Shankar, R., & Tiwari, M. K. (2008). Designing an integrated multi-echelon agile supply chain network: A hybrid taguchi-particle swarm optimization approach. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 19, 747.
- Bae, J. K., & Kim, J. (2010). Integration of heterogeneous models to predict consumer behavior. Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 1821–1826. https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.eswa.2009.07.012
- Bala, P. K. (2012). Improving inventory performance with clustering based demand forecasts. Journal Model Management, 7, 23–37. https://doi.org/10.1108/ 17465661211208794
- Barbuceanu, M., Teigen, R., & Fox, M. S. (1997). Agent based design and simulation of supply chain systems, in. In Proceedings of IEEE 6th Workshop on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises. IEEE (pp. 36–41).
- Beni, G. (2009). Swarm Intelligence. In R. A. Meyers (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science (pp. 1–32). New York, New York, NY: Springer. https://doi.org/ 10.1007/978-3-642-27737-5_530-4.
- Boyer, S. L., & Stock, J. R. (2009). Developing a consensus definition of supply chain management: A qualitative study. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics, 39, 690–711. https://doi.org/10.1108/09600030910996323
- Article View: 150
- PDF Download: 124