Methodology for Assessing the Quality of Educational Services in Higher Education
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 5121-5127
AbstractAnnotation: The article examines the criteria and indicators for assessing the quality of educational services. The coverage of the topic of this article passes through the prism of factors related to the assessment of educational services quality, which allowed the authors to identify current methodological problems, as well as to emphasize the importance of using an integrated approach in studying the issues of providing educational services. The authors identify criteria and indicators for assessing of educational services. The authors developed the composite coefficient of educational services quality. The practical implementation of the proposals prepared by the authors determines the prerequisites for the development of a methodology for assessing educational services quality, which will allow for an objective assessment and, as a result, take the necessary measures to improve the quality of educational services on the part of the educational organization.
assessment of educational services
quality of educational services
methods for assessing of educational services quality
indicators for assessing educational services quality
criteria for assessing educational services quality
the composite coefficient of educational services quality
- Asanova, I.M., Syrtsev, A.N. Internal Audit Methodology. URL: https://akvobr.ru/metodika_vnutrennego_audita.html (accessed 15.10.2020).
- Babakaev S., Vishnyakova V., Patsula A., Kulyamina O., & Vinogradov M. 2019. New approaches to assessing consumer preferences. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 8(10), pp. 153-170.
- Babakayev S. V., Vinogradova M. V., Vishnyakova V. A., Zanina K. D., & Ermilova A. N. 2018. The influence of personal characteristics on the formation of consumer preferences for goods and services. International Journal of Management and Business Research, 8(1), pp.108-119.
- Basyuk, A.S., Antipenko, R.V. 2019. Assessment of the quality of educational services of the university. Scientific Bulletin of the Southern Institute of Management. 4, 123 - 117.
- Baydakova, A., Komin, M., Almamatov, A. 2015. Factors of unreliability of the results of sociological surveys. URL: http://www.cogita.ru/a.n.-alekseev/andrei-alekseev-1/faktory-nedostovernosti-rezultatov-sociologicheskih-oprosov (accessed 12.10.2020).
- Berzina, K., Zicmane, I., Kuckovskis, J. 2017. Self-assessment as a key criterion for increase of quality of higher education in modern conditions. 11th International Conference on Electromechanical and Power Systems, SIELMEN 2017 Proceedings. 2017-January, 16-19
- Bolotov, V.A. 2018. The past, present and possible future of the Russian system for assessing the quality of education. Education Issues. 3, 287 - 297.
- Carcamo, J. L. 2021. Factors associated with the teacher's practice that affect the dropout of students in the e-learning modality, a case study in the context of chilean higher education. CIENCIA E INGENIERIA. 42 (1), 101-112
- Escobar-Jimenez, C.; Delgado, A. 2019. Quality and Quality in Higher Education: A Theoretical Discussion in Ecuadorian Higher Education System. REDU-REVISTA DE DOCENCIA UNIVERSITARIA. 17 (2), 159-175
- Federal Law December 29, 2012 No. 273-FZ "On Education in the Russian Federation". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174/ (accessed 08.10.2020).
- Gerritsen-van Leeuwenkamp, K.J., Joosten-ten Brinke, D., Kester, L. 2017. Assessment quality in tertiary education: An integrative literature review. Studies in Educational Evaluation. 55, 94-11
- Golubeva, O.A., Mereuts, K.I., Tkhazaplizheva, A.N. 2017. Assessment of the quality of educational services by assessing consumer satisfaction. Science today: problems and development prospects. 31 - 33.
- Gonzalez-Geraldo, J.L.; Monroy, F., Del Rincon Igea, B. 2021. Impact of a Spanish higher education teacher development programme on approaches to teaching. Psychometric properties of the s-ati-20 scale. Educacion XXI . 24 (1), 213-232
- GOST R 50691-2013. National standard of the Russian Federation. Services to the population. Service quality assurance system model. - URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_267904/ (accessed 08.10.2020).
- Ilichenko, I.A. 2017. The quality of educational services: factors, problems, prospects // Problems of the quality of education. Psychological and pedagogical aspects of the humanitarian culture of society. Management in regional socio-economic systems. Taganrog: Publishing CHOU VO TIUiE, 114-148.
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A. G., Vishnyakova V. A., Zotova M.V., Richikhina E. N., Ziroyan M. A., & Potekhina E. V. 2018. Pedagogical conditions for developing a sense of responsibility in adolescents and youth. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(11), pp.1809-1821.
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A., Demidova T.E., Karpunina A.V., Konstantinova N.P., & Kvitkovskaya A.A. 2018. Development of volitional qualities of adolescent in the pedagogy of consciousness. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 13(1), doi:10.29333/ejac/102252.
- Ivanov A.V., Chelysheva Y.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A., & Sorikhina V.P. 2018. Ethical concepts of pedagogy of consciousness as a foundation for the development of the school for the future. Astra Salvensis, 6, pp.453-462.
- Panasyuk, V.P. 2017. Management of education and educational systems: state, trends, problems and prospects Education and Science. 2, 72-88.
- Reference information: "Federal state educational standards". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_142304/#dst0 (accessed 08.10.2020).
- Sergeeva, S.Y. 2019. Modern approaches and methods for assessing the quality of education. Young scientist. 37 (275), 162-165.
- Statistical reporting in the form "Form No. 1-Monitoring" Monitoring of the main activities of the educational organization of higher education" URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_359722/ (accessed 08.10.2020).
- Velichko, N.Y., Tordinava, I.K., Belyaeva, E.V., Kripon, N.S. 2020. Satisfaction of consumers of educational services as a factor contributing to improving the quality of services. URL: hhttp://www.tsutmb.ru/nayk/nauchnyie_meropriyatiya/int_konf/vseross/professionalno_lichnostnoe_razvitie_prepodavatelya_i_studenta_tradiczii,_problemyi,_perspektivyi2/sekcziya_1/udovletvorennost_potrebitelej_obrazovatelnyix_uslug (accessed 08.10. 2020).
- Veretekhina, S.V., Novikova, V.A. 2019. Transformation of education in the digital economy. Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol 5. № 2 (18), 30-37.
- Zhang, A.; Li, G.; Li, Z. 2019. Research on High Quality Development of Higher Education. 5th International Conference on Humanities and Social Science Research (ICHSSR) Guilin, PEOPLES R CHINA. 319, 472-475
- Article View: 7
- PDF Download: 2