Psychotic Motivation for Improving Student Performance Based On Pattern Learner Features Using Deep Neural Classifier for Bipolar Disorder Students
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 504-514
AbstractBipolar disorder is a depressive fact that makes manic illness pressures in young ages due to the non-intensive nature of brain functions, energy levels, mood-outs, and health disorders. These abnormalities may affect student performance under the learning strategies of students. Improvement of bipolar disorder affected student performance needs more data analysis forums that lead to high dimensional nature of features. The problem is that non-relation feature analysis depends on the nature of student fitness that creates low prediction during classifications for students' motivation. To resolve this problem, a Psychotic motivation is proposed for improving student performance based on Pattern Learner Features (PLF) using Intra Segment Recurrent Deep Neural Network (ISRDNN) for bipolar disorder students. The proposed system makes student academic data's with physical fitness data collection progressive approach to predict important features to classify the result. Bipolar Disorder Influence Rate (BDIR) is usedto spill the progressive student defectives and the learning capabilities for classification result. With Intra Segment Activation Function (ISAF), the recurrent neural network is optimized to classify the result. This classifier improved the student's academic performance based on psychological motivation recommendations. Results prove that the accuracy of the proposed system produces high results compared to the previous system.
- C. Li Sa, D. H. b. Abang Ibrahim, E. Dahliana Hossain and M. bin Hossin, "Student performance analysis system (SPAS)," The 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for The Muslim World (ICT4M), Kuching, (2014) pp. 1-6.
- G. Barata, S. Gama, J. Jorge and D. Gonçalves, "Early Prediction of Student Profiles Based on Performance and Gaming Preferences," in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 9, no. 3, (2015) pp. 272-284.
- Singh, A. S. Sabitha and A. Bansal, "Student performance analysis using a clustering algorithm," 2016 6th International Conference - Cloud System and Big Data Engineering (Confluence), Noida, (2016) pp. 294-299.
- Duru, G. Dogan and B. Diri, "An overview of studies about students' performance analysis and learning analytics in MOOCs," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), Washington, DC, (2016) pp. 1719-1723.
- M. Agaoglu, "Predicting Instructor Performance Using Data Mining Techniques in Higher Education," in IEEE Access, vol. 4, (2016) pp. 2379-2387.
- S. M. MerchanRubiano and J. A. Duarte Garcia, "Analysis of Data Mining Techniques for Constructing a Predictive Model for Academic Performance," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 14, no. 6, (2016) pp. 2783-2788.
- Nie, Z., et. Al Predict risk of relapse for patients with multiple stages of treatment of depression. Proc. 22Nd ACM SIGKDD Int. Conf. Knowl. Discov. Data Min, (2016)1795–1804.
- Castaldo, R., et. Al Detection of mental stress due to oral academic examination via ultra-short-term HRV analysis. Proc. Annu. Int. Conf. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Soc. EMBS,(2016) 3805–3808.
- Nguyen, T., et. Al Using linguistic and topic analysis to classify subgroups of online depression communities. Multimed. Tools Appl. 76(8):10653–10676, 2017.
- Barros, J., et. Al Suicide detection in Chile: Proposing a predictive model for suicide risk in a clinical sample of patients with mood disorders. Rev. Bras. Psiquiatr. (2017),39(1):1–11.
- C. Chou et al., "Open Student Models of Core Competencies at the Curriculum Level: Using Learning Analytics for Student Reflection," in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, vol. 5, no. 1, (2017) pp. 32-44.
- M. Zaffar, M. A. Hashmani and K. S. Savita, "Performance analysis of feature selection algorithm for educational data mining," 2017 IEEE Conference on Big Data and Analytics (ICBDA), Kuching, 2017, (2017) pp. 7-12.
- Jain, T. Choudhury, P. Mor and A. S. Sabitha, "Intellectual performance analysis of students by comparing various data mining techniques," 2017 3rd International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT), Tumkur, (2017) pp. 57-63.
- Kim, J. Y., et. Al Unobtrusive monitoring to detect depression for elderly with chronic illnesses. IEEE Sens. J. 17(17): (2017) 5694–5704.
- C. Kiu, "Data Mining Analysis on Student’s Academic Performance through Exploration of Student’s Background and Social Activities," 2018 Fourth International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication & Automation (ICACCA), Subang Jaya, Malaysia, ( 2018) pp. 1-5.
- M. Silva Guerra, H. AssessNeto and S. Azevedo Oliveira, "A Case Study of Applying the Classification Task for Students' Performance Prediction," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 16, no. 1, (2018) pp. 172-177.
- M. B. Shah, M. Kaistha and Y. Gupta, "Student Performance Assessment and Prediction System using Machine Learning," 2019 4th International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks (ISCON), Mathura, India, (2019) pp. 386-390.
- S. M. Ajibade, N. B. Ahmad and S. M. Shamsuddin, "A Heuristic Feature Selection Algorithm to Evaluate Academic Performance of Students," 2019 IEEE 10th Control and System Graduate Research Colloquium (ICSGRC), Shah Alam, Malaysia, (2019) pp. 110-114.
- A. Polyzou and G. Karypis, "Feature Extraction for Next-Term Prediction of Poor Student Performance," in IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, vol. 12, no. 2, (2019) pp. 237-248, 1.
- I. Sindhu, S. Muhammad Daudpota, K. Badar, M. Bakhtyar, J. Baber and M. Nurunnabi, "Aspect-Based Opinion Mining on Student’s Feedback for Faculty Teaching Performance Evaluation," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, (2019) pp. 108729-108741.
- A. Alshanqiti and A. Namoun, "Predicting Student Performance and Its Influential Factors Using Hybrid Regression and Multi-Label Classification," in IEEE Access, (2019) vol. 8, pp. 203827-203844.
- C. Shi, T. Wang and L. Wang, "Branch Feature Fusion Convolution Network for Remote Sensing Scene Classification," in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 13, (2020) pp. 5194-5210.
- R. Ghorbani and R. Ghouse, "Comparing Different Resampling Methods in Predicting Students' Performance Using Machine Learning Techniques," in IEEE Access, (2020) vol. 8, pp. 67899-67911.
- H. A. Mengash, "Using Data Mining Techniques to Predict Student Performance to Support Decision Making in University Admission Systems," in IEEE Access, (2020) vol. 8, pp. 55462-55470.
- 25. S. Ahmad et al., "Deep Network for the Iterative Estimations of Students’ Cognitive Skills," in IEEE Access, (2020) vol. 8, pp. 103100-103113.
- Article View: 108
- PDF Download: 73