Influence of ICT and Its Dynamic Change in Daily Life of Human Being
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 635-639
AbstractIn modern world, new emerging technologies are emerging on daily basis. As the technologies are increasing day by day, human is getting more and more dependent of it. ICT is one of the most advanced technology that is being used by millions of people worldwide. In this research work, impact of ICT, and its role in our daily life in different sectors has been studied in brief. A methodology is presented about how ICT works in online banking android application as these days, online payments is trending and widely used by millions of people to avoid cash payments during Covid-19 pandemic. In upcoming time, ICT will reduce 70% of the human efforts and automatic work done will be the new trend in many sectors such as education sector, daily life, administration, health care and hospitality etc. from future perspective this research work may help learners to better understand the facts about ICT.
- N. U. Kingsley and U. Kingsley, “The Concept And Application Of ICT to Teaching/Learning Process,” Int. Res. J. Math. Eng. IT, 2019.
- S. Assar, “Information and Communications Technology in Education,” in International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences: Second Edition, 2015.
- “Teaching and Learning with ICT Tools: Issues and Challenges from Teachers’ Perceptions,” Malaysian Online J. Educ. Technol., 2016.
- G. Bradley, “The convergence theory on ICT, society and human beings - towards the good ICT society,” TripleC, 2010, doi: 10.31269/vol8iss2pp183-192.
- C. Korunka and P. Hoonakker, Impact of ICT on quality of working life. 2014.
- S. Ghavifekr and W. A. W. Rosdy, “Teaching and learning with technology: Effectiveness of ICT integration in schools,” Int. J. Res. Educ. Sci., 2015, doi: 10.21890/ijres.23596.
- K.BOOPATHI, “IMPACT OF ICT IN EDUCATION BENEFITS & CHALLENGES,” J. Emerg. Technol. Innov. Res. www.jetir.org, vol. 3, no. 3, p. 6, 2016, [Online]. Available: www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162.
- A. Singh, “IMPACT OF ICT ON EMOTIONAL BRANDING IN ADOLESCENTS,” ISSN 2394-2770, vol. 5, no. 4(1), p. 8, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://jmraonline.com.
- S. Majumdar, “Emerging Trends in ICT for Education & Training,” Dir. Gen. Asia Pacific Reg. IVETA, 2015.
- S. Deb Roy, “Application of ICTs in Teaching-Learning Process,” Int. Res. J. Interdiscip. Multidiscip. Stud. A Peer-Reviewed Mon. Res. J., 2015.
- Article View: 14
- PDF Download: 7