Education Enhanced by Information and Communication Technologies
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 734-743
AbstractIn all facets of human life, knowledge and communication technology (ICTs) are becoming indissoluble entities. The utilization of ICT has profoundly modified the processes and methods of nearly any type of job, policy and public services. ICT have started to participate in education although it hasn't had as much impact as compared to other areas of activity. The transition from environment to new medias and information has increased the importance of Information and Communication Technologies in education and will continue to expand and to evolve in the 21st century. ICT is a vital aspect of the new environment. ICT is an integral feature. Society and culture in fact have to be adapted to the difficulties of era of knowledge. The standard and quantity of schooling in tertiary educational establishments has undeniably influenced ICT. There needs to be a clear emphasis on the numerous constraints on ICT usage as a higher education change agent, such that ICT continues to perform its high position in transforming tertiary institutions.
- S. Sarkar, “The Role Of Information And Communication Technology (Ict) In Higher Education For The 21st Century,” Science (80-. )., 2012.
- D. N. Ravichandran, “Information And Communication Technologies (Icts) And Higher Education,” Int. J. Sci. Res., Vol. 7, No. 12, Pp. 1153–1157, 2018.
- K. White, “Information And Communication Technologies (Icts),” In The Sage Dictionary Of Health And Society, 2012.
- C. I. Büyükbaykal, “Communication Technologies And Education In The Information Age,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., 2015.
- A. D. Dubey, “Ict In Education,” Int. J. Inf. Commun. Technol. Educ., 2016.
- M. Sohail And S. Ahmad, “Use Of Electronic Resources And Services By Faculty Members And Students Of Fiji National University,” Desidoc J. Libr. Inf. Technol., Vol. 37, No. 3, Pp. 165–171, 2017.
- A. D. Dubey And M. Alam, “Developing Fiji: Measuring The Concerns Of Pre-Service Students For Ict In Education,” 2014.
- S. Nath, “Ict Integration In Fiji Schools: A Case Of In-Service Teachers,” Educ. Inf. Technol., Vol. 24, No. 2, Pp. 963–972, 2019.
- L. Burita And P. Rosman, “Ict Education For Higher Competitiveness Of The University Students,” In Csedu 2012 - Proceedings Of The 4th International Conference On Computer Supported Education, 2012, Vol. 2, Pp. 283–286.
- R. F. Malaquias, F. F. De Oliveira Malaquias, And Y. Hwang, “The Role Of Information And Communication Technology For Development In Brazil,” Inf. Technol. Dev., 2017.
- E. Dahlstrom And J. Bichsel, “Ecar Study Of Undergraduate Students And Information Technology.,” Educause, 2014.
- K. A. Razak, T. N. T. Othman, M. I. Hamzah, And H. Zulkifli, “Information And Communication Technology Among Excellent Islamic Education Teachers In Selangor Malaysia,” Int. Educ. Stud., 2014.
- D. A. Subramanian, “The Role Of Technology In Higher Education,” Ijohmn (International J. Online Humanit., 2017.
- B. Rienties Et Al., “A Review Of The Role Of Information Communication Technology And Course Design In Transitional Education Practices,” Interact. Learn. Environ., 2012.
- S. Dexter, “The Role Of Leadership For Information Technology In Education: Systems Of Practices,” 2019, Pp. 1–16.
- S. Singh And P. D. Associate Professor, “Role Of Information & Communication Technology In Education,” Sch. Res. J. Interdiscip. Stud. Ict (Information Commun. Technol., Vol. 4526935, No. 4, 2017.
- S. Dexter, “The Role Of Leadership For Information Technology In Education: Systems Of Practices,” 2018, Pp. 483–498.
- Z. Nedelko, “The Role Of Information And Communication Technology In The Role Of Information And Communication,” Zums J., Vol. 15, No. May, Pp. 49–56, 2015.
- B. Rienties Et Al., “A Review Of The Role Of Ict And Course Design In Transitional Education Practices,” Interact. Learn. Environ., Vol. Xx, No. X, Pp. Xx–Xx, 2011.
- S. Talebian, H. M. Mohammadi, And A. Rezvanfar, “Information And Communication Technology (Ict) In Higher Education: Advantages, Disadvantages, Conveniences And Limitations Of Applying E-Learning To Agricultural Students In Iran,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., 2014.
- Article View: 22
- PDF Download: 33