A Survey in Analysing Increased Business Profitability by Instagram
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 819-825
AbstractDigital marketing is a way of marketing followed by new generation marketers. In recent times traditional practices of marketing come-up to be less effective in terms of giving output. With the growth of technology more and more new age marketers are adapting digital marketing and Instagram is used as a platform for advertising products but a clear statistic idea related to efficiency of digital media marketing especially Instagram is not known. The current survey puts light on the effectiveness of digital media marketing – Instagram in advertisement of products and raised sales of articles. The survey carried shows that Social media platform – Instagram as a potential medium of conducting promotional activities and results in raised sales of a product. Thus, current study opens the future perspective to conduct more research on the connection of different social media platform and shopped articles.
- V. Kishore, “Digital Vidya,” Digitalvidya, 2019. .
- N. Morris, “Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation,” J. Direct, Data Digit. Mark. Pract., 2009, doi: 10.1057/dddmp.2009.7.
- J. Jacobson, A. Gruzd, and Á. Hernández-García, “Social media marketing: Who is watching the watchers?,” J. Retail. Consum. Serv., 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.jretconser.2019.03.001.
- S. Medioni and S. Benmoyal Bouzaglo, Marketing digital. 2018.
- A. T. Stephen, “The role of digital and social media marketing in consumer behavior,” Current Opinion in Psychology. 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.copsyc.2015.10.016.
- M. T. P. M. B. Tiago and J. M. C. Veríssimo, “Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?,” Bus. Horiz., 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.bushor.2014.07.002.
- P. Kotler and G. Armstrong, Kotler & Armstrong, Principles of Marketing | Pearson. 2018.
- C. Belz, “Inbound marketing,” Mark. Rev. St. Gall., 2009, doi: 10.1007/s11621-009-0084-8.
- Y. Hu, L. Manikonda, and S. Kambhampati, “What we instagram: A first analysis of instagram photo content and user types,” 2014.
- P. S. H. Leeflang, P. C. Verhoef, P. Dahlström, and T. Freundt, “Challenges and solutions for marketing in a digital era,” Eur. Manag. J., 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.emj.2013.12.001.
- A. Çelik et al., “No 主観的健康感を中心とした在宅高齢者における 健康関連指標に関する共分散構造分析Title,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2018.
- A. Yasmin, S. Tasneem, and K. Fatema, “Effectiveness of Digital Marketing in the Challenging Age: An Empirical Study,” Int. J. Manag. Sci. Bus. Adm., 2015, doi: 10.18775/ijmsba.1849-5664-5419.2014.15.1006.
- V. Kumar and R. Mirchandani, “Increasing the ROI of social media marketing,” MIT Sloan Manag. Rev., 2012, doi: 10.1109/emr.2013.6596535.
- A. Mohammadpour, T. R. Arbatani, T. H. Gholipour, F. Farzianpour, and S. Hosseini, “A Survey of the Effect of Social Media Marketing on Online Shopping of Customers by Mediating Variables,” J. Serv. Sci. Manag., 2014, doi: 10.4236/jssm.2014.75034.
- Article View: 15
- PDF Download: 23