Knowledge Management and Knowledge Management Systems: Conceptual Foundations
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 918-924
AbstractInformation is a common and abstract notion defined epistemological conversation in western philosophy since the Greek Classical era. However, there has been mounting attention in the treatment of in sequence as an important organizational tool in recent years. According to the interest in organizational information and knowledge management (KM), there searchers have begun to promote a class of information systems, referred to as Knowledge management system (KMS). KMS is to support knowledge creation, transfer and submission in organizations. Management of information and consciousness is a dynamic subject with several facets. So efficient development and implementation for KMS a foundation is needed in several rich read more Literatures.KMS Research and Development to be reliable should maintain and build on substantial writing which exists in different but related fields. This paper analyses and interprets the literature on knowledge management in a variety of fields with an eye to identifying key study areas. Comprehensive method vision of information management in the association focusing on the possible Knowledge arrangement in that phase, knowledge is outlined in this paper. Building on the reviewing literature and evaluating knowledge management methods, discussion is done on a variety of relevant research issues related to the processes of knowledge management and the role of IT in support in those processes.
- M. Information, “AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW : KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS : MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE AND FOUNDATIONS CONCEPTUAL,” Manag. Inf. Syst., 2011.
- D. Alavi, Maryam, E. Leidner, “Foundations and Research Issues Linked references are available on JSTOR for this article : REVIEW : KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS : CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS AND,” Manag. Inf. Syst. Res. Center, Univ. Minnesota Stable, 2016.
- H. Beyadar and K. Gardali, “Knowledge management in organizations,” in 2011 5th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, AICT 2011, 2011, doi: 10.1109/ICAICT.2011.6110900.
- R. Nag and D. A. Gioia, “From common to uncommon knowledge: Foundations of firm-specific use of knowledge as a resource,” Acad. Manag. J., 2012, doi: 10.5465/amj.2008.0352.
- S. Fuller, Knowledge management foundations. 2012.
- J. Hemsley and R. M. Mason, “Knowledge and Knowledge Management in the Social Media Age,” Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce. 2013, doi: 10.1080/10919392.2013.748614.
- N. J. Foss, “Why micro-foundations for resource-based theory are needed and what they may look like,” J. Manage., 2011, doi: 10.1177/0149206310390218.
- J. Ferguson, M. Huysman, and M. Soekijad, “Knowledge Management in Practice: Pitfalls and Potentials for Development,” World Dev., 2010, doi: 10.1016/j.worlddev.2010.05.004.
- T. Aven, “Implications of black swans to the foundations and practice of risk assessment and management,” Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf., 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.ress.2014.10.004.
- I. R. M. Association, Organizational Learning and Knowledge: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications. 2013.
- S. Panahi, J. Watson, and H. Partridge, “Towards tacit knowledge sharing over social web tools,” Journal of Knowledge Management. 2013, doi: 10.1108/JKM-11-2012-0364.
- J. Myllärniemi, H. Laihonen, H. Karppinen, and K. Seppänen, “Knowledge management practices in healthcare services,” Meas. Bus. Excell., 2012, doi: 10.1108/13683041211276447.
- A. M. Hjalager, “A review of innovation research in tourism,” Tour. Manag., 2010, doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2009.08.012.
- I. R. Bardhan, H. Demirkan, P. K. Kannan, R. Kauffman, and R. Sougstad, “An interdisciplinary perspective on IT services management and service science,” J. Manag. Inf. Syst., 2010, doi: 10.2753/MIS0742-1222260402.
- L. Lämmer and M. Theiss, “Product lifecycle management,” in Concurrent Engineering in the 21st Century: Foundations, Developments and Challenges, 2015.
- H. Aguinis and A. Glavas, “What We Know and Don’t Know About Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review and Research Agenda,” J. Manage., 2012, doi: 10.1177/0149206311436079.
- M. C. Huang, Y. P. Chiu, and T. C. Lu, “Knowledge governance mechanisms and repatriate’s knowledge sharing: The mediating roles of motivation and opportunity,” J. Knowl. Manag., 2013, doi: 10.1108/JKM-01-2013-0048.
- H. G. Gemünden, P. Lehner, and A. Kock, “The project-oriented organization and its contribution to innovation,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2017.07.009.
- D. Laureiro-Martínez, S. Brusoni, and M. Zollo, “The Neuroscientific Foundations of the Exploration-Exploitation Dilemma,” J. Neurosci. Psychol. Econ., 2010, doi: 10.1037/a0018495.
- C. A. F. Enquist et al., “Foundations of translational ecology,” Front. Ecol. Environ., 2017, doi: 10.1002/fee.1733.
- D. Alavi, Maryam, E. Leidner, “REVIEW : KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS : CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS AND,” Manag. Inf. Syst. Res. Center, Univ. Minnesota Stable, 2016.
- N. Kumar and R. C. Rose, “The impact of knowledge sharing and Islamic work ethic on innovation capability,” Cross Cultural Management. 2012, doi: 10.1108/13527601211219847.
- H. Sayed Soliman, “Customer Relationship Management and Its Relationship to the Marketing,” Int. J. Bus. Soc. Sci., 2011.
- Article View: 54
- PDF Download: 121