Macroeconomic Modeling of the Russian Economy under Uncertainty
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 983-1000
AbstractWithin the framework of this article, macroeconomic modeling of the Russian economy is carried out under conditions of uncertainty. The spread of the new coronavirus infection and the introduction of appropriate protective restrictive measures, as expected, led to a recession in the world economy and the economy of Russia. If earlier the determining factor of Russia’s economic growth was the conjuncture of the world fuel and energy market, now, in the current restrictive conditions, the problem of changing the development paradigm has become especially acute. This fact and other conditions that form a single system of interconnected factors are reflected in the developed structural econometric model of the Russian Federation. By combining possible options for changing the exogenous factors of the model under consideration based on the scenarios proposed by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (MED of the Russian Federation), a medium-term scenario forecast of the main socio-economic factors until 2023 was made.
- Ayvazyan, S. A., Brodsky, B. E. (2006). Makroekonometricheskoye modelirovaniye: podkhody, problemy, primer ekonometricheskoy modeli rossiyskoy ekonomiki [Macroeconometric modeling: approaches, problems, an example of an econometric model of the Russian economy]. Applied Econometrics, 2, 85-111.
- Bank of Russia. https://cbr.ru/
- Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation. https://customs.gov.ru/
- Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. https://rosstat.gov.ru/
- International Investment Platform Investing.com. https://www.investing.com/
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. https://www.economy.gov.ru
- Ministry of Economic Development Russian Federation. (2020). Prognoz sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na 2021 god i na planovyy period 2022 i 2023 godov [Forecast of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for 2021 and for the planning period from 2022 to 2023]. https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/file/956cde638e96c25da7d978fe3424ad87/Prognoz.pdf
- Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. https://minfin.gov.ru
- The Central Bank of Russia. Osnovnyye napravleniya yedinoy gosudarstvennoy denezhno-kreditnoy politiki na 2021 god i period 2022 i 2023 godov [The main directions of the unified state monetary policy for 2021 and the period from 2022 to 2023]. https://cbr.ru/about_br/publ/ondkp/on_2021_2023/
- Turuntseva, M., Yudina, A., Drobyshevsky, S., Kadochnikova, P., Ponomorenko, S., Trunin, P. (2005). Nekotoryye podkhody k prognozirovaniyu ekonomicheskikh pokazateley [Some approaches to forecasting economic indicators]. Institute for the Economy in Transition, 89, 195.
- Article View: 20
- PDF Download: 9