Export of Labor Resources and Development of Human Capital in the Eurasian Integration
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1008-1016
AbstractThe market transformations that have taken place in the Kyrgyz economy and the political crises over the past ten years have had a negative impact on the formation of labor and capital market structures. As a result, the Kyrgyz Republic becomes a “donor” of migrants, loses the most active part of the population, which leads to a deepening of socio-economic problems. The article considers the change in the average GDP growth in the EAEU countries over five years, the main indicators of the socio-economic development of the republic, the main indicators of the labor market, internal and external migration, and the structure of the disposable income of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic. The reasons are established and the economic-statistical system and comparative analysis and generalization of problems in the system of vocational education and in the labor market are carried out. This made it possible to identify and ultimately can have a positive impact on improving the socio-economic situation in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 505. (2019, September 30). The concept of the national qualifications system in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic. (2020). Bulletin of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, Section 4 "Financial sector", item 4.4. Retrieved from: https://www.nbkr.kg/index1.jsp?item=137&lang=ENG
- National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic. (2020). Statistical collection "Kyrgyzstan in Numbers", 27-31. Retrieved from: http://stat.kg/en/publications/sbornik-kyrgyzstan-v-cifrah/
- State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (2020). Report of the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on the work done in 2019. Retrieved from: http://ssm.gov.kg/
- The Eurasian Economic Commission. (2020).The Eurasian Economic Union in Numbers: a short statistical Collection, 5. Retrieved from: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/integr_i_makroec/dep_stat/union_stat/Pages/default.aspx
- Article View: 78
- PDF Download: 49