A Study on Beneficiaries of Mudra Yojna in Haryana
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1100-1103
AbstractFinancial Inclusion is a process of providing the financial services and products to all, especially to weaker sections of the society in a cost-effective manner. Financial inclusion aims at ensuring a bank account for everyone and facilities such as payment, deposit, credits, transfer of funds, insurance, etc. Financial inclusion is considered to be crucial element for development of society. Mudra Yojna is a step by Indian government to attain financial inclusion. The paper attempts to analyse the usage of mudra Yojna by people in Haryana. No. of people who availed the facility of mudra Yojna in respect of Shishu loans, Kishore and Tarun loans during the year 2016-17 and 2017-18 along with amount sanctioned and disbursed were studied using secondary data. It has been found that the usage has increased in the year 2017-18 which indicates that people are not only aware of the scheme availability but are using it to meet the needs of their business whether start up or expansion
- Chhikara K.S. and Bijhender (2018): A STEP TO REJUVENATE MSMEs, KAAV INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, COMMERCE & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ,222-227
- Godha Anurodh and Nam Deepti (2017): PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJANA: A NEW FINANCIAL INCLUSION INITIATIVE. International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences.200-204.
- Venkatesh, J. and Kumari, R. L.(2015). Performance of Mudra Bank: A Study on Financial Assistance to MSME Sector. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences. 185-191.
- Puli Subramanian B. Ramachandra Reddy (2012), “Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India – An Overview” VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol. 2 No. 11, ISSN No. 2231-248X (Online), 2319-2194
- Seema (2015). “MUDRA: Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency”, International Journal in Commerce, IT & Social Sciences, Vol.2, Issue 10, pp. 23-27
- V.N. Shiny (2017). “MICRO ENTERPRISES AND MUDRA BANKS IN INDIA”, International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Vol. 7, Issue 1, PP.655-665
- Gupta Deepak and Sharma Jyoti (2017) . “MICRO UNITS DEVELOPMENT AND REFINANCE AGENCY (MUDRA): A GOVERNMENT INITIATIVE FOR UPLIFTING SME’S IN INDIA” International Journal of 360 Management Review, Vol. 05, Issue 02, pp15-24
- Article View: 26
- PDF Download: 8