An Empirical Study of Management of Cash Flow in SMEs and Organization
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1148-1157
AbstractPresent day management in SMEs accepted that cash flow management as one of the most significant instruments for checking and controlling the typical working of the business. Adequate cash flow management depends on the best possible gathering cash flow management and its understanding. To decide the ampleness of the utilization of this report and the significance connected to overseeing cash flows, as all around relevant information and aptitudes, research was acted in nearby SMEs through an overview. The impact of various profiles cash needs of SMEs according to various parts of the examination of the cash flows. The outcomes show that respondents with nonstop and occasional profiles cash needs have agreeable information regarding the matter research and the perspectives that are totally or halfway positive concerning: future cash flows as a significant determinant of the estimation of the endeavor, the places of complementarity articulations of cash flows in analyzed to the pay articulation and accounting report. SMEs that are not profiled your cash needs in the poll expressed conflict with the above sections, which speaks to an announcement of their deficient degree of information on the cash premise of financial detailing. Illiquidity of the household economy and the current circumstance direct the need of raising the nature of information and aptitudes in overseeing cash flows dependent on quality articulations of cash flows and going with examination.
- I. Jindrichovska, “Financial management in SMEs,” Eur. Res. Stud. J., 2014.
- G. A. Afrifa, “Net working capital, cash flow and performance of UK SMEs,” Rev. Account. Financ., 2016.
- R. Orens and A. M. Reheul, “Do CEO demographics explain cash holdings in SMEs?,” Eur. Manag. J., 2013.
- N. Lee, “What holds back high-growth firms? Evidence from UK SMEs,” Small Bus. Econ., 2014.
- G. A. Afrifa and I. Tingbani, “Working capital management, cash flow and SMEs’ performance,” Int. J. Banking, Account. Financ., 2018.
- P. Rao, S. Kumar, and V. Madhavan, “A study on factors driving the capital structure decisions of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in India,” IIMB Manag. Rev., 2019.
- J. A. Garfinkel and K. W. Hankins, “The role of risk management in mergers and merger waves,” J. financ. econ., 2011.
- G. Uwonda, N. Okello, and N. G. Okello, “Cash flow management utilization by Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Northern Uganda,” Merit Res. J. Accounting, Audit. Econ. Financ., 2013.
- M. N. Katehakis, B. Melamed, and J. J. Shi, “Cash-Flow Based Dynamic Inventory Management,” Prod. Oper. Manag., 2016.
- Z. Serrasqueiro, J. Leitão, and D. Smallbone, “Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME) growth and financing sources: Before and after the financial crisis,” J. Manag. Organ., 2018.
- N. Wadesango, N. Tinarwo, L. Sitcha, and S. Machingambi, “The impact of cash flow management on the profitability and sustainability of small to medium sized enterprises,” Int. J. Entrep., 2019.
- H. P. Wolmarans and Q. Meintjes, “Financial management practices in successful Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs),” South. African J. Entrep. Small Bus. Manag., 2015.
- R. K. Singh, “Developing the framework for coordination in supply chain of SMEs,” Bus. Process Manag. J., 2011.
- V. Peruzzi, “Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs,” Appl. Econ., 2017.
- D. E. Gray, M. N. Saunders, and H. Goregaokar, “Success in challenging times: Key lessons for UK SMEs,” 2013.
- A. V. Megaravalli and G. Sampagnaro, “Predicting the growth of high-growth SMEs: evidence from family business firms,” J. Fam. Bus. Manag., 2019.
- K. Horváth and L. Szerb, “Managerial practices and the productivity of knowledge-intensive service businesses: An analysis of digital/IT and cash management practices,” Strateg. Chang., 2018.
- J. P. Caulkins, G. Feichtinger, D. Grass, R. F. Hartl, P. M. Kort, and A. Seidl, “Capital stock management during a recession that freezes credit markets,” J. Econ. Behav. Organ., 2015.
- D. M. Cumberland, B. Shuck, J. Immekus, and M. Alagaraja, “An emergent understanding of influences on managers’ voices in SMEs,” Leadersh. Organ. Dev. J., 2018.
- Article View: 38
- PDF Download: 25