The Main Directions of Improving the System of Higher Education in Uzbekistan
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1404-1408
AbstractThe article deals with organizational and regulatory aspects of the functioning of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the author defines the main stages of development of the higher education system of Uzbekistan and new target settings. The article analyzes the system of higher education in Uzbekistan: issues of quality and efficiency, as well as the main directions of improving the system of higher education at the present stage. The ongoing reforms and prerequisites for improving the higher education system are studied.
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan.T. Uzbekistan.2019. p-40
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 29, 2020 UP-6097 "On approval of the concept of science development until 2030".
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, 2019 " On approval of the Concept of Development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan" On Education " No. ZRU-637 23.09.2020
- Al’ Farabi Abu Nasr. Traktat o razume/ Inv.No2385/XVlll.Ll.
- Аhmedshaeva М.А. Social problem of youth crime and the formation of the legal culture of students. T International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. https://www.psychosocial.com/article/PR260423/14696/ DOI: 10.37200/IJPR/V24I6/PR260423 Pages: 4363-4377
- Тeaching sufism: ideas of bahauddin nakshbandi and its activity in Modern Uzbekistan. SRK Agzamkhadjaeva Saida Sabithanovna ...International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol. 28 No. 12 (2019) ISSN: 2005-4238 … http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/122
- Ibn Sina va tadbiri manzel. –Tegeran. 1939 (perev., s arabskogo na persid. yaz. i kommentarii. Muxxameda Najmi Zanvani).
- Article View: 134
- PDF Download: 11