Social capital as the basis of intersectoral social partnership
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1448-1451
AbstractThis article considers social capital as the basis for intersectoral social partnership based on the interpretation of the essence of social capital, indentifyning its main features: non-monetary nature, trust, ability to self-growth with increasing frequency of use, allowing successful solving of social problems. Particular attention is paid to trust as the foundation of the organization of social interaction and an indicator of the size of social capital. As a result of comparing the concepts of social capital and intersectoral social partnership, the author identifies a key feature characterizing social capital and intersectoral social partnership – interaction with the goal of development, which in turn allows us to consider social capital and intersectoral social partnership as intercomplementary processes. Based on the consideration of the main features of social capital, its structure and essence as a process, the author concludes that social capital is the basis of intersectoral social partnership, its integral part and necessary basis for the development of civil society and the formation of a social state.
- Rogach O.V. Social Capital: New Opportunities for the Development of Local Communities. otsiodinamika – Sociodynamics, 2019, no. 9, pp. 25-39.
- Bourdieu P. Political Sociology. Мoscow, Socio-Logos, 1993.
- Weber M. Works of M. Weber on Sociology, Religion and Culture. Мoscow, INION Publ., 1991; Durkheim E. Foundations of the Classic Sociological Theory, in Classical and Contemporary Sociological Theory: Text and Readings. Pine Forge Press, 2007, p. 95.
- Igumnov O.A. Socio-Economic Meaning of the Concept of “Social Capital”. Vestnik Yevraziyskoy nauki – Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2019. Available at: https://esj.today/PDF/19ECVN119.pdf
- Radaev V.V. The Concept of Capital, Forms of Capital and Their Conversion.Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya – Economic sociology, 2002, no. 4, pp. 20-32.
- Fukuyama F. Trust: The Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity. Moscow, 2004, pp. 7-20.
- Coleman J. S. Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital. Obshchestvennyye nauki i sovremennost' – Social sciences and modernity, 2001, no. 3, p. 131.
- Idem, p. 128.
- Idem, p. 129.
- Idem, p. 138.
- Bourdieu P. Forms of Capital. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya – Economic sociology, 2005, no. 3, pp. 60-74.
- Bondarchuk E. A., Yakimets V. N. Intersectoral Social Partnership: Pooling the Resources of Business, Government and Society in the Territory of Moscow Oblast (Local Government – new Development Technologies). Elektronnyy Zhurnal «Mestnoye Ustoychivoye Razvitiye» – Electronic Journal “Local Sustainable Development”, 2010. Available at: http://fsdejournal.ru/pdf-files/2010/bondarchuk_yakimets_03-2010.pdf;Koksharova A. A. Forms of Intersectoral Social Partnership at the Municipal Level and Assessment of Their Effectiveness. Vestnik Volzhskogo Universiteta im. V. N. Tatishcheva – Bulletin of the Volzhsky University after V.N. Tatischev, 2009, no. 3, pp. 103-128; Nikovskaya L. I., Molokova M. A. The Role of Intersectoral Partnership in Realizing the Potential of the Social State in Russia. Vlast' – Power, 2017, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 31-37; Plotnikov A. I. Intersectoral Partnership as Social Innovation for the Municipal Authorities of Russia. Sovremennyye nauchnyye issledovaniya i innovatsii – Modern research and innovation, 2011, no. 1. Available at: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2011/05/404
- Putnam R. Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy. Мoscow, Ad Marginem, 1996, p. 141.
- Radaev V.V. The Concept of Capital, Forms of Capital and Their Conversion. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya – Economic sociology, 2002, no. 4, pp. 20-32.
- Rogach O.V. Social Capital: New Opportunities for the Development of Local Communities. Sotsiodinamika – Sociodynamics, 2019, no. 9, pp. 25-39.
- Polyakov A.V. Social Capital as an Element of the Modern Democratic Process. Obshchestvo: politika, ekonomika, pravo – Society: politics, economics, law, 2012, no. 1, pp. 25-29.
- Plotnikov A. I. Intersectoral Partnership as Social Innovation for the Municipal Authorities of Russia. Sovremennyye nauchnyye issledovaniya i innovatsii – Modern research and innovation, 2011, no. 1. Available at: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2011/05/404
- Ans Kolk, Willemijn van Dolen, Marlene Vock. Trickle Effects of Cross-Sector Social Partnerships. Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10551-011-0783-3; Turner, Turner J. The Formation of Social Capital. Social Capital: A Multifaceted Perspective. Washinngton, 2000, p. 71.
- Article View: 14
- PDF Download: 9