Mobile Banking in India: A Customer Experience Perspective
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1459-1469
AbstractMobile banking has become the buzz word in the banking industry. The study has been conducted the customers Opinion towards Mobile banking. A self-administrated questionnaire had been developed and distributed among the respondents. Out of the 350 questionnaires, only 267 useable questionnaires were returned. The collected data have tested with SPSS. Demographic profiles and awareness about mobile banking, time taken, Trust, Convenience, ease to use, security and Advantage. Have been analyzed through percentage analysis and chi-square tests. Also examines customer’s awareness, mobile banking products and services, and also perception about mobile banking.
- Ashta, A. (2010, April 05). Evolution of Mobile Banking Regulations: A Case Study on Legislator's Behavior. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1583080
- Asongu, S., & Nwachukwu, J. (2016, June 28). Mobile Phone Penetration, Mobile Banking and Inclusive Development in Africa. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2801263
- Bagadia, P., & Bansal, A. (2016, September 13). Risk Perception and Adoption of Mobile Banking Services: A Review. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2837666
- Dr. D.Paul Dhinakaran, “Exports and Imports Stagnation in India During Covid-19- A Review” GIS Business (ISSN: 1430-3663 Vol-15-Issue-4-April-2020).
- Dikit S.V. & Shringarpure A.A. & Pathan F.N (2012) "Strategies to make Mobile Banking Popular in India," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 5(12), December.
- Formats (2020). Mobile Banking Market Size, Share: Industry Growth & Analysis by 2026. Retrieved from https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/mobile-banking-market
- Global Mobile Banking Market (2019 to 2026) - by Transaction and Platform - ResearchAndMarkets.com. (2020, May 06). Retrieved from https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005423/en/Global-Mobile-Banking-Market-2019-to-2026---by-Transaction-and-Platform---ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Gayle goh (2020). Retrieved from https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/asean-business/over-200m-new-mobile-banking-users-forecast-in-four-apac-markets-by-2023-report
- Gutierrez, E., & Singh, S. (2016, April 20). What Regulatory Frameworks are More Conducive to Mobile Banking? Empirical Evidence from Findex Data. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2338858
- India: Mobile Payments: CEIC. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ceicdata.com/en/india/mobile-payments
- Jain, M., & Popli, G. S. (2012, September 25). Role of Information Technology in the Development of Banking Sector in India. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2151162
- Kaur, D. G. (2017, June 12). Threats to the Rights of Consumers in E-Banking in India: An Overview. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2983199
- Keelery, P. B., & 16, O. (2020, October 16). India: Mobile internet users. Retrieved from https://www.statista.com/statistics/558610/number-of-mobile-internet-user-in-india/
- Klein, M. U., & Mayer, C. (2016, April 20). Mobile Banking and Financial Inclusion: The Regulatory Lessons. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1846305
- Lin, W., Wang, Y., & Hung, Y. (2020, February 05). Analyzing the factors influencing adoption intention of internet banking: Applying DEMATEL-ANP-SEM approach. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7001960/
- Malviya, S. (2015, March 08). Exploring Mobile Banking Service Quality Dimensions for Public and Private Sector Banks in Indore District of Madhya Pradesh. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2575019
- Malviya, S. (2016, June 22). Mobile Banking Current Status in India. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2799155
- Kato, G. K., Otuya, W. I., Owunza, J. D. and Nato, J. A.(2014) Mobile banking and performance of commercial banks in Kenya. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://journalcra.com/article/mobile-banking-and-performance-commercial-banks-kenya
- Sharma, G., & Malviya, S. (2014, January 07). Exploring the Dimensions of Mobile Banking Service Quality. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2375548
- Sharma, G., & Kulshreshtha, K. (2019, June 13). Mobile Wallet Adoption in India: An Analysis. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3402268
- Shetty, K. U., & Kulal, A. (2021, March 11). Financial Inclusion through Mobile Banking in India. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3768366
- Shree P.N, S., Gurusamy, D. S., & Balaji, P. (2020, February 25). Perception of Youth Towards Mobile Banking Usage Intention – An Empirical Study. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3526114
- Singapore, F. (2016, May 09). Mobile Banking Surges in Asia. Retrieved from https://medium.com/@FintechSIN/mobile-banking-surges-in-asia-8a6ae8995f38
- Singh, A. S., Venkataramani, B., & Ambarkhane, D. (2014, August 24). Role of Mobile Banking in Financial Inclusion. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2485777
- Singh, S. (2004). Customer Perception of Mobile Banking: An Empirical Study in National Capital Region Delhi. Retrieved from https://www.icommercecentral.com/open-access/customer-perception-of-mobile-banking-an-empirical-study-in-national-capital-region-delhi.php?aid=38010
- Stuart J. Barnes, Brian Corbitt (2003) Mobile banking: concept and potential, International Journal of Mobile Communications, 2003 Vol.1 No.3.
- Thomas, R., & Chaterji, D. A. (2021, March 17). Renaissance in M-Banking a Study on Latest Developments in Mobile Banking for Selected Banks in India. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3776567
- Weng, W. (n.d.). Mobile banking seen to overtake internet banking. Retrieved from https://www.theasianbanker.com/updates-and-articles/mobile-banking-seen-to-overtake-internet-banking
- Zimmermann@stlouisfed.org, & Dikit S.V. & Shringarpure A.A. & Pathan F.N. (1970, January 01). Strategies to make Mobile Banking Popular in India, by Dikit S.V.; Shr. Retrieved from https://ideas.repec.org/a/mgn/journl/v5y2012i12a11.html#:~:text=In the year 2002 Mobile,new generation platform in India.&text=Telecom Regulatory Authority of India,enabling banking through mobile phone.
- Article View: 78
- PDF Download: 24