Solutions for Better Business Management – A Case in Brick and Ceramic Industry in Vietnam
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1993-1999
AbstractFor better business performance we need to improve management.
Business performance measurements can be done via many indicators such as stock price, profits. With the support of OLS linear regression, the paper aims to estimate effects from macro indicators on stock price in brick and granite ceramic sector, esp. in Taicera (TCR) in Vietnam?
Our research found that between stock price of TCR and many macro factors there is negative correlation. Between stock price and Risk free rate (Rf) there is positive correlation.
So, board need to enhance or forecast effects from macro policies on their stock price to manage the firm better.
On the other hand, investors and institutions can refer to the model for prediction of stock price.
- Ahmad, N., & Ramzan, M. (2016). Stock Market Volatility and Macroeconomic Factor Volatility. International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, 3(7), 37-44.
- Arshad, Z., Ali, R.A., Yousaf, S., & Jamil, S. (2015). Determinants of Share Prices of listed Commercial Banks in Pakistan. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 6(2), 56-64.
- Ayub, A., & Masih, M. (2013). Interest Rate, Exchange Rate, and Stock Prices of Islamic Banks: A Panel Data Analysis, MPRA Paper No. 58871.
- Cherif, R., & Hasanov, F. (2012). Public Debt Dynamics: The Effects of Austerity, Inflation, and Growth Shocks, IMF Working paper WP/12/230.
- Dat, P.M., Mau, N.D., Loan, B.T.T., Huy, D.T.N. (2020). Comparative China Corporate Governance standards After Financial Crisis, Corporate Scandals and Manipulation. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(3).
- Hac, L.D., Huy, D.T.N., Thach, N.N., Chuyen, B.M., Nhung, P.T.H., Thang, T.D., Anh, T.T. (2021). Enhancing risk management culture for sustainable growth of Asia commercial bank -ACB in Vietnam under mixed effects of macro factors, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(3).
- Hang, T.T.B., Nhung, D.T.H., Hung, N.M., Huy, D.T.N., Dat, P.M. (2020). Where Beta is going–case of Viet Nam hotel, airlines and tourism company groups after the low inflation period, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(3).
- Huy, D.T.N. (2015). The Critical Analysis of Limited South Asian Corporate Governance Standards After Financial Crisis, International Journal for Quality Research, 9(4): 741-764.
- Huy, D.T.N. (2012). Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis, Journal of Integration and Development, 15 (1), 57-71
- Huy, D.T.N., Loan, B.T., and Anh, P.T. (2020). 'Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam'. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, vol. 7, no.4, pp. 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Huy, D.T.N., Dat, P.M., và Anh, P.T. (2020). 'Building and econometric model of selected factors’ impact on stock price: a case study'. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, vol. 9(M), pp. 77-93. https://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2020.9.M(7)
- Huy D.T.N., Nhan V.K., Bich N.T.N., Hong N.T.P., Chung N.T., Huy P.Q. (2021). 'Impacts of Internal and External Macroeconomic Factors on Firm Stock Price in an Expansion Econometric model—A Case in Vietnam Real Estate Industry'. Data Science for Financial Econometrics-Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol.898, Springer. http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-48853-6_14
- Krishna, R.C. (2015). Macroeconomic Variables impact on Stock Prices in a BRIC Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Stock & Forex Trading, 4(2).
- Kulathunga, K. (2015). Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Market Development: With Special Reference to Colombo Stock Exchange. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(8), 1-7.
- Ihsan, H., Ahmad, E., Muhamad, I.H., & Sadia, H. (2015). International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(8)
- Jarrah, M., & Salim, N. (2016). The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Saudi Stock Market (Tadawul) Prices, Int'l Conf. on Advances in Big Data Analytics.
- Luthra, M., & Mahajan, S. (2014). Impact of Macro factors on BSE Bankex, International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, 2(2), 179-186.
- Ndlovu, M., Faisal, F., Nil, G.R., & Tursoy, T. (2018). The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Returns: A Case of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Romanian Statistical Review, 2, 88-104.
- Pan, Q., & Pan, M. (2014). The Impact of Macro Factors on the Profitability of China’s Commercial Banks in the Decade after WTO Accession, Open Journal of Social Sciences, 2, 64-69.
- Quy, V.T., & Loi, D.T.N. (2016). Macroeconomic factors and Stock Price – A Case of Real Estate Stocks on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange. Journal of Science Ho Chi Minh City Open University, 2(18), 63-75.
- Saeed, S., & Akhter, N. (2012). Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Banking Index in Pakistan, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(6), 1200-1218.
- Article View: 31
- PDF Download: 5