Effectiveness Assessment of Tax Incentives
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2040-2046
AbstractThe article examines the role and importance of taxes for the formation of the budget system, highlights the shortcomings of the tax collection system, considers approaches to defining the concept of tax administration, assessing its effectiveness. The existing problems in terms of calculating the efficiency of tax administration have been identified. An assessment method was developed and tested on the example of several tax authorities in the Russian Federation.
The study aims to develop theoretical aspects and methodology for assessing tax administration in the Russian Federation as the basis for ensuring budget revenues.
- Letter of the Ministry of Finance of Russia dated 12.07.2017 N 23-05-07 / 44458 ‘The efficiency of tax benefits and preferences of the budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation’
- GIYASOV, S.A. (2020) The effectiveness of tax incentives in stimulating investment activities Innovative directions for the integration of science, education and production, 534-537
- MAYBUROV I. A. IVANOV Y.B. (2016) Methodological foundations for assessing and modeling the effectiveness of tax incentives. Society and Economics, 10, 80-96
- NESTERENKO, I.Yu. (2015) Regional tax incentives: application practice and economic assessment. Finance and credit, 1, 29-36
- Official website of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation. Retrieved from https: //www.nalog.ru
- Popova, E. M. (2019) Assessment of the impact of the investment climate in the region on the efficiency of tax incentives. Bulletin of the Far Eastern Federal University. Economics and Management, 4 (92), 124-135
- SAVINA, O. N. (2016) Analysis of existing methods for assessing the effectiveness of tax incentives and preferences and the problems of their implementation. Nauchnye Izvestia, 3.30
- SIMONOVA, N. Y. IVANOVA, E. V. URAEVA, A. I. (2019) Assessment of the tax potential of the transport tax as a revenue source of the regional budget. Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of Business and Information Technologies, 3 (31), 54-61.
- TROYANSKAYA, M.A. (2015) Key provisions for assessing tax incentives. Bulletin of the Ural State Economic University, 2, 21-26
- BUETTNER, T., KRAUSE, M. (2020) Fiscal equalization as a driver of tax increases: empirical evidence from Germany. International Tax and Public Finance. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10797-020-09610-9
- GRABOVA, O.N., SUGLOBOV, A.E., KARPOVICH, O.G. (2018) Evolutionary institutional analysis and prospects of developing tax systems. Espacios, Vol. 39, 16, 40–40
- FEDOTOVA G.V., ILYASOV R.H., GONTAR A.A., KSENDA V.M. (2019) The Strategy of Provision of Tax Security of the State in the Conditions of Information Economy. In: Gashenko I., Zima Y., Davidyan A. (eds) Optimization of the Taxation System: Preconditions, Tendencies and Perspectives. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 182. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01514-5_25
- KLEMM, A. (2010) Causes, benefits, and risks of business tax incentives. Int Tax Public Finance 17, 315–336. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10797-010-9135-y
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (2020) Tax Incentives: From an Investment, Tax, and Sustainable Development Perspective. In: Chaisse J., Choukroune L., Jusoh S. (eds) Handbook of International Investment Law and Policy. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-5744-2_31-1
- THOMSEN, M., WATRIN, С. (2018). Tax avoidance over time: A comparison of European and U.S. firms. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, December, 40-63
- VAROTSIS, N., KATERELOS, I. (2020) Tax behaviour relating to the review of a revised regional tax policy: a study in Greece. Economic Structures 9, 7.https://doi.org/10.1186/s40008-020-0181
- ZÁRATE-MARCO, A., VALLÉS-GIMÉNEZ, J. (2019). Regional tax effort in Spain. Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 13 (2019-31), 1–32
- Article View: 13
- PDF Download: 2