A Study On Financial Performance Analysis In Salem Steel Plant At Salem
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 5, Pages 1152-1157
AbstractToday SAIL is one of the largest industrial entities in India. Its strength has been the diversified range of quality Steel product catering to the domestic, as well as the export market sandal large pool of technical and professional expertise. Today, the accent in Salem Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL) is to continuously adept to the competitive business environment and excel as a business organization, both within and outside in India. Hence, this study was undertaken to investigate into the financial performance of Salem Steel Plant at Salam District,Tamilnadu understand their performance in a highly competitive environment. The study revealed that Salem Steel Plant in the study area have not performed well on all the parameters of financial performance. On plant performed best on one parameter, but worst on another which prove that the overall financial performance of the steels has not been quite good and all the Steel Plants have to make improvements on different steels.
- Thachappilly, G. (2009). “Financial Ratio Analysis for Performance Check: Financial Statement Analysis with Ratios Can Reveal problem Areas.” Journal of financial ratio analysis for performance evaluation.
- Bhanu, V,(1995), “ Liberalisation and Performance of Steel Industry”. Economic and Political Weekly:M111- M116.
- Financial Performance – Marc Bertoneche and Rory Knight.
- Financial Performance Measures and Value Creation: the state of the Art- VENAZI, DANIELA.
- G. Sundarasan Reddy, Financial Management, Himalaya publishing house, Mumbai.
- I M Pandey, Financial Manahement, vikas publishing house pvt. Ltd, New Delhi.
- Accounting and Auditing Research and Databases by R. Thomas.
- Financial performance, first Edition - Marc Bertoneche and Rory Knight.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (A Global perspective) – Herve Stolowy (Michel J.Lebas – Yuan Ding – Fourth Edition.
- Financial Performance – Hedge Fund (Modelling and Analysis using Excel and VBA – PAUL DARBYSHIRE DAVID HAMPTION.
- Financial Performance Principles of quantitative development – MANOJ THULASIDAS.
- Brigham, E.F., and J.F. Houston.2012. Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise. 7th Edition. Mason, OH: Harcourt college publisher.
- https:// shodhganga. Inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/ 10603/19915/10/chapter_6.pdf
- Article View: 29
- PDF Download: 23