Mechanism of professional adaptation of remote workers
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 41-43
AbstractThe article discusses the issue of adaptation of teleworkers to the conditions of professional activity, which is relevant in modern labor policy. A range of problems that hinder adaptation and act as a trigger for the escalation of personal psychological problems are outlined: a symbiosis of business and household responsibilities in a home office, difficulties in organizing communications, etc. The internal and external "levers" of influence on the adaptation process of a remote worker are revealed. Particular attention is focused on institutions (educational organizations, government agencies to support vulnerable categories of the population and employment services, non-profit organizations and organizations in the business sector) that are able to accompany and optimize the adaptation mechanism for remote workers in organizational and methodological terms.
- Yemel'yanova O.YA., Kravets M.A., Shershen' I.V. Cherty professional'nogo profilya rossiyskogo frilansera // Sovremennyye problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta, - sb. mezhdunar. nauch.- prakt. konf. - Voronezh: VGU, 2019. S. 96-100.
- Yemel'yanova O.YA., Samsonov V.S., Shershen' I.V. Distantsionnaya deyatel'nost' kak aktual'naya forma zanyatosti rabotnikov na mirovom rynke truda // Region: sistemy, ekonomika, upravleniye. – 2019. - №2. –S. 35-41.
- Sargun L. Samoidentifikatsiya rossiyskikh frilanserov. Rezul'taty oprosa. URL: https://virtualexs.ru/cgi-bin/exsurveys/research.cgi?ac=1354&mode=query&query=opinion&r1=_q2
- Khusyainov T.M. Identichnost' samozanyatykh rabotnikov // Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N.I. Lobachevskogo. Seriya: Sotsial'nyye nauki, 2017, № 1 (45), s. 127-131.
- Yudin A. V. Strategiya upravleniya distantsionnoy formoy zanyatosti // Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. 2014. № 4. S. 121-125.
- Collier R.B, Dubal V.B., Carter C. Labor Platforms and Gig Work: The Failure to Regulate // IRLE Working Paper No. 106-17. 2017. http://irle.berkeley.edu/files/2017/Labor-Platforms-and-Gig-Work.pdf
- Emel'yanova O.Ya., Samsonov V.S., Shershen' I.V. Analysis of the professional adaptation of employees employed under the conditions of a distanced workforce. Journal of critical reviews. 2019; 6(3): 38-42.
- Gartner HR Survey, 2020. https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2020-04-14-gartner-hr-survey-reveals-41--of-employees-likely-to-
- Smith A. Gig work, online selling and home sharing. 2016. https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2016/11/17/labor-platforms-technology-enabled-gig-work/
- Article View: 60
- PDF Download: 54