Public Procurement in the Informal Economy’s Structure
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 68-73
AbstractThe issue of a large part of informal economy in the public procurement sphere should bу investigated comprehensively. There is a number of problems, which evolve from the informal economy, that is why there is a need for certain reforms. An effective contract system is to be created with the help of a systematic approach to the implementation of such reforms. A set of efficient measures aimed at improving the pricing methodology and contract execution quality will allow reducing the volume of informal economy in public procurement what will promote the national economic security.
- Alhola, K., Ryding, S. O., Salmenperä, H., & Busch, N. J. (2019). Exploiting the potential of public procurement: Opportunities for circular economy. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 23(1), 96-109.
- AO « RosBiznesConsulting». (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.rbc.ru
- Borowiec, A. (2017). The impact of public procurement system on the development of competition in the economy in the light of empirical research. Oeconomia Copernicana, 8(1), 37-50.
- Ivanov, D.A., Esina, A.S., Fadeev, P.V., Chasovnikova, O.G., Zorina, E.A. (2020). Crime victim compensation. Revista Gênero e Direito, 9(4), 753-759.
- Ivanov, D.A., Kruglikov, M.A. (2020). Mezhdunarodnyye standarty mer presecheniya i ikh implementatsiya v zakonodatel'stvo Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Vserossiyskiy kriminologicheskiy zhurnal, 14(4), 623-630.
- Nemec, J., Šumpíková, M., Klazar, S., & Grega, M. (2014). Efficiency versus economy in public procurement.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Fadeev, P.V., Khmelev, S.A., Van Tien, N., Trishkina, E.A., Tsviliy-Buklanova, A.A. (2019). Crimes in the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC). Technology and Engineering, 8(3), 7950-7952.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Gaevoy, A., Skachko, A.V., Kolchurin, A., Lozovsky, D.N. (2019). Criminal Prosecution and Qualification of Cybercrime in the Digital Economy. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 11(8), 2563-2566.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Trishkina, E.A., Tokareva, E.V., Cuong, B.T., Shepeleva, O.R. (2020). The adversarial approach in the pretrial phase of prosecution. Cuestiones Políticas, 37 (65), 281-287.
- Russian Federation’s Accounts Chamber Official Website. (2020). Russian Federation’s Accounts Chamber Work Report in 2019. Retrieved from: http://gosman.ru
- Shor, I., Kalashnikov, G.M., Klochikhin, V.A., Shvetsova, K.A., Novikov, V.V. (2019). Import Substitution as a Strategic Means for Ensuring the Sustainability and Competitiveness of the Russian Companies. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 8(12), 3793-3796..
- Soudry, O. (2004). Promoting economy: Electronic reverse auctions under the EC directives on public procurement. Journal of Public Procurement.
- Witjes, S., & Lozano, R. (2016). Towards a more Circular Economy: Proposing a framework linking sustainable public procurement and sustainable business models. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 112, 37-44.
- Article View: 126
- PDF Download: 117