Investments in An Economic Entity’s Security Management
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 74-77
AbstractThe research reveals the essence of an investment process in the framework of an economic’ entity’s security management. The analysis is carried out in the category context. The goal, object, subject and research tools are defined further in the study. The study’s conclusion reveals that the tools used for investing into an entity’s economic security fully coincides with economic security management tools.
- Blank, I. (2011). Investment management. Kiev: Nika-Center.
- Bocharov, V., Leontyev, V. (2018). Corporate Finance. Мoscow: Publishing House Yurait.
- Borisov, A. (2014). The Big Economic Dictionary. Мoscow: Book World.
- Igonina, L. (2018). Investments: Textbook for Higher Education Institutions. Мoscow: Master.
- Ivanov, D.A., Esina, A.S., Fadeev, P.V., Chasovnikova, O.G., Zorina, E.A. (2020). Crime victim compensation. Revista Gênero e Direito, 9(4), 753-759.
- Ivanov, D.A., Kruglikov, M.A. (2020). Mezhdunarodnyye standarty mer presecheniya i ikh implementatsiya v zakonodatel'stvo Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Vserossiyskiy kriminologicheskiy zhurnal, 14 (4), 623-630.
- Kuznetsova, Ye. (2017). Economic Security: Theory and Practice for Higher Education Institutions. Мoscow: Publishing House Yurait.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Fadeev, P.V., Khmelev, S.A., Van Tien, N., Trishkina, E.A., Tsviliy-Buklanova, A.A. (2019a). Crimes in the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC). Technology and Engineering, 8(3), 7950-7952.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Gaevoy, A., Skachko, A.V., Kolchurin, A., Lozovsky, D.N. (2019b). Criminal Prosecution and Qualification of Cybercrime in the Digital Economy. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 11(8), 2563- 2566.
- Pushkarev, V.V., Trishkina, E.A., Tokareva, E.V., Cuong, B.T., Shepeleva, O.R. (2020). The adversarial approach in the pretrial phase of prosecution. Cuestiones Políticas, 37(65),281-287.
- Shor, D.M., Shor, I.M., Shelestova, D.A., Batmanova, V.V., Galamyan, L.I. (2019). Import substitution as encouragement method of industrial production of Volgograd region. II International Scientific Practical Conference "Breakthrough technologies and communications in industry and city" (BTCI'2019). Volgograd, pp. 234-250.
- Shor, I., Kalashnikov, G., Klochikhin V., Shvetsova, K., Novikov, V. (2019). Import Substitution as a Strategic Means for Ensuring the Sustainability and Competitiveness of the Russian Companies. International journal of innovative technology and exploring engineering, 8(12), 3793-3796.
- Treshhevskii, Yu., Kruglyakova, V. (2012). Modern practice of investment activities state regulation in the Russian Federation Regions: general and specific. Modern Economics: Problems and Solutions, 3, 32-44.
- Article View: 88
- PDF Download: 46