Opportunities for increasing labor efficiency based on human capital management
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 147-153
AbstractAn approach is proposed that makes it possible to increase the efficiency of labor at the level of the type of economic activity through the management of the human capital of organizations. Based on the analysis of the rating of the human development index, the most important gaps in the key parameters of the rating were identified and the priority directions for increasing the level of the human development index were substantiated. The structure of the system for managing the formation of human capital within the framework of the type of economic activity was formed, on the basis of which a hierarchy of tasks for managing human capital was developed in the scale of the type of economic activity based on the Ishikawa diagram. The author's algorithm for assessing the influence of factors of the external and internal environment on the state of human capital in the scale of the type of economic activity has been built, and the key factors of motivating intellectual workers to continue working in this organization have been identified.
- Latest Human Development Index (HDI) Ranking. (2020) // available at: http://hdr.undp.org/ (date of the application 10.07.2020).
- Grigor'yev L.M. (2019) «Osobennosti razvitiya chelovecheskogo kapitala v sub"yektakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii». // available at: https://ac.gov.ru/archive/files/content/22461/3-grigorev-pdf.pdf (data obrashche-niya 20.05.2020 g.).
- Matveyeva A.S. (2015) Printsipy postroyeniya modeli formirovaniya chelo-vecheskogo kapitala dlya innovatsionnogo razvitiya RF. // Kreativnaya eko-nomika, №2(98). s. 172-188.
- Steblyanko-Avramenko M.S. (2014) Formirovaniye kadrovogo po-tentsiala kak vazhnogo elementa konkurentosposobnoy organizatsii potre-bitel'skoy kooperatsii Ukrainy. [Elektronnyy]. // available at: http://dspace.puet.edu.ua/handle/123456789/2279 (data obrashcheniya 25.03.2019 g.).
- Borshchova N.L. (2016) Formirovaniye modeli upravleniya chelovecheskim ka-pitalom v innovatsionnoy organizatsii / N.L. Borshchova // Ekonomika i me-nedzhment sistem upravleniya, №1(19). s. 21-27.
- Van Marrewijk M., Timmers J. (2003) Human Capital Management: New Possibilities in People Management, Journal of Business Ethics 44(2), pp. 171-184.
- Collin M., Weil D. N. (2020) The Effect of Increasing Human Capital Investment on Economic Growth and Poverty: A Simulation Exercise, Journal of Human Capital, Vol. 14, Number 1, pp. 43-83.
- Guion, R. M. (1991). Personnel assessment, selection, and placement. In M. D.Dunnette & L. M.Hough (Eds.), Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology (Vol. 2, 2nd ed., pp. pp. 327–397). Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press.
- James K. Harter, Frank L. Schmidt, Sangeeta Agrawal, Stephanie K. Plowman & Anthony T. Blue (2020) Increased Business Value for Positive Job Attitudes during Economic Recessions: A Meta-Analysis and SEM Analysis, Human Performance, 33:4, 307-330.
- Berrin Erdogan, Zahide Karakitapoğlu‐Aygün, David E. Caughlin, Talya N. Bauer, Lale Gumusluoglu (2020), Employee overqualification and manager job insecurity: Implications for employee career outcomes, Human Resource Management, Vol. 59, Issue 6, pp. 555-567.
- Article View: 82
- PDF Download: 92