Improving the methodology for selecting development projects for an industrial enterprise
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 154-158
AbstractThe article describes the main elements of the methodology for selecting projects for the development of an industrial enterprise based on a combination of a resource approach and a utility methodology. The main internal indicators of the potential of an industrial enterprise are described, as well as indicators of the potential of the enterprise. On the basis of the system of indicators, a scale of criteria for expert assessment of the enterprise's ability to implement a development project has been developed. The possibility of using the technique for a real industrial enterprise is shown. The main features of the use of the resource approach in the practical activities of industrial enterprises that implement the project approach to the activity development program are considered.
- Dobrova E.D., Dobrov V.P. (2018), Project approach as an industrial enterprise management tool, MIRBIS Bulletin, No. 2(14), pp. 006-013.
- Micán C., Fernandes G., Araújo M. (2020), Project portfolio risk management: a structured literature review with future directions for research, The International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 67-84.
- Styhre A. (2020), Thinly and Thickly Capitalized Projects: Theorizing the Role of the Finance Markets and Capital Supply in Project Management Studies, Project Management Journal, Vol. 51, Issue 4, pp. 378-388.
- Borovykh A.A. (2018), The problems of transition to portfolio management, strategic development of integrated economic systems, Bulletin of The Volga University them. V.N. Tatishchev, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 5-17.
- Wolf P., Hanisch C. (2014), Managing regional innovation strategy projects, Organisational Project Management, Vol. 1, No 1, pp. 37-52.
- Sukaatmadja I P. G., Yasa N. N. K., Rahyuda H., Setini M., Dharmanegarab I. B. A. (2021), Competitive advantage to enhance internationalization and marketing performance woodcraft industry: A perspective of resource-based view theory, Journal of Project Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 45-56.
- Kinneging T., de Graaf R., Siebelink S., van Dijck T. (2019), The documentation of design decisions in engineering projects: A study in infrastructure development, The International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 44-64.
- Rytikov S.A., Kulakov A.D., Alekseenko N.N. (2018), A hybrid approach for risk modelling in planning of production investments, Economy and management: problems, solutions, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 184-200.
- Beilin I.L., Khomenko V.V. (2018), Management of economic effectiveness of the innovative chemical project on the basis of simplex optimization approaches, Economic bulletin of the Republic of Tatarstan, No. 1, pp. 55-61.
- Raad N.G., Shirazi M.A., Ghodsypour S.H. (2020), Selecting a portfolio of projects considering both optimization and balance of sub-portfolios, Journal of Project Management, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1-16.
- Silva L. V., Anholon R., Rampasso I. S., Silva D., Quelhas O. L. G., Filho W. L., Santa-Eulalia L. A. (2019), Critical analysis of organizational change process: evidences from a steel company, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 1525-1540.
- Article View: 156
- PDF Download: 95