Priorities of intensification of technological development at the meso level of economy
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 159-166
AbstractThe article discusses the priority directions of intensifying the technological development of subjects of the meso-level of the national economy. The list of subjects of the meso-level has been supplemented, enlarged groups of problems of subjects of the meso-level of the national economy in the field of technological development have been identified, and a list of environments has been formulated that determine the atmosphere for the implementation of an engineering project. Based on the analysis of the share of high-tech products in the volume of sales in the domestic and foreign markets, a conclusion was made about the priorities for increasing the intensity of economic activity on the scale of meso-level entities, and a cycle of unifying the problems of development of a meso-level entity was developed.
- Order (2008) of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 № 1662-r (as amended on September 28, 2018) "On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (together with the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for period until 2020 ")". // In this form, the document was not published. The original text of the document was published in the publication "Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation", 24.11.2008, № 47, Art. 5489.
- Chichkanov V.P., Raevsky S.V., Yarlykapov A.B. (2012) Features of the development of the region's economy // Scientific and practical journal “Modernization. Innovation. Development". - Volume 3, № 4 (12). - p. 92-95.
- Kuvshinova A.N. Possibilities of improving the management of technological development of subjects of the meso-level of the national economy // UEkS. 2017. № 4 (98). URL: http://uecs.ru/uecs-98-982017/item/4368-2017-04-19-06-54-15 (date of access: 30.10.2019).
- Zsibók Z. (2018), Linking Macro and Regional Level Economic Forecasts: Alternative Regional Growth Paths in Hungary, The Central European Journal of Regional Development and Tourism, Vol. 10, № 3, pp.120-142.
- Ushakov D., Bandurin V., Bandurin A. (2017), Taxation Regime as a Factor of Mutually Intergrated Macroeconomic Systems’ Dynamics, Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Vol. 13, № 1, pp. 171-179.
- Goel S., Karri R. (2020), Entrepreneurial aspirations and poverty reduction: the role of institutional context, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Vol. 32, № 1-2, pp. 91-111.
- Indicators of innovative activity (2019): statistical collection / L. M. Gokhberg, K. A. Ditkovsky, I. A. Kuznetsova, etc. Nat. issled. University Higher School of Economics. - M .: NRU HSE, 2019 .-- 376 p.
- Lintelo D. J. H., Munslow T., Pittore K., Lakshman R. (2020), Process Tracing the Policy Impact of ‘Indicators’, The European Journal of Development Research, Vol. 32, № 4, pp. 1312-1337.
- Digehsara A. A., Rezazadeh H., Soleimani M. (2018), Performance evaluation of project management system based on combination of EFQM and QFD, Journal of Project Management, Vol. 3, №. 4, pp. 171-182.
- Ofori‐Sasu D., Yindenaba J., Quaye A.S. (2019), Do Shareholders Fight for Firm Value or Market Value in Emerging Markets? The Mediating Effect of Board Structure Dynamics on Dividend Policy Decision, African Development Review, Vol. 31, № 4, pp. 409-422.
- Article View: 77
- PDF Download: 62