On new mechanisms for the formation of technological superiority in modern conditions of innovative development
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 200-204
AbstractThe study of trends in the development of the world economy showed the importance of innovations. In modern conditions of increasing competition in the high-tech markets, the role of management approaches and mechanisms used by players in these markets for a successful competitive struggle is increasing. The methods and approaches developed in the framework of strategic marketing have not lost their relevance at the present time. This paper shows the principal approach to reach the excellence in innovation development. World experience is presented in this work in the way to search the solution. Outsourcing approach is shown as a primary method of technology advance achievement.
- Michael Porter. Competitive strategy. Methodology for analyzing competitors' industries. - Moscow: Alpina Publisher, 2011. – 454 p.
- Gary Hamel, Prahalad KK Competing for the Future. Building the markets of tomorrow. - M .: Olymp-business, 2002 . – ISBN 5-901028-26-0.
- Michael Tracy, Fred Wiersema Leading Marketing: Pick a Consumer, Define a Focus, Dominate the Market. Williams 2007, ISBN 978-5-8459-0981-7, 0-201-40719-1
- James F. Moore. The Death of Competition: Leadership and Strategy in the Business Age. Ecosystems // Harvard Business Review, May / June 1987, pp 43-59.
- Brandenburger A., Neilbuff B.J. Co-opetition. Competitive cooperation in business. - Publishing house: Keyes, 2012. – 345 p.
- Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne. Blue ocean strategy. How to create a free market niche and stop being afraid of competitors. M.: Alpina Publisher, 2016.
- Rubin Yu.B. Management of competitive actions (rus.) // Modern competition: magazine. - 2014. - T. 8, No. 5 (47). - pp 77-116.
- Diversification, competencies, problems and tasks. New opportunities / S.V. Chemezov, N.A. Volobuev, Yu.N. Koptev, A.I. Kashirin // Innovations. - 2017. - No. 4 (222). - pp 3–27.
- Modern approach to competence management in high-tech corporations / A.I. Kashirin, A.S. Semenov, V.V. Strenalyuk // Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences. - 2016. - No. 4. - pp 104-111.
- Experience in identifying and commercializing unique technological competence in JSC VNII Signal / / A.I. Kashirin, V.V. Strenalyuk // Innovations. - 2018. - No. 12 (242). - pp 11-14. 9.
- Macedonian S.N. et al., Outsourcing in modern business strategy. Best Practices for Successful Work with Service Providers, Peter; SPb; 2019, p. 33
- Macedonian S.N. et al., Outsourcing in modern business strategy. Best Practices of Successful Work with Service Providers, Peter; SPb; 2019, p. 38
- Bönte Werner, R&D and productivity: internal vs. external R&D - evidence from West German manufacturing industries, Econ. Innov. New Techn., 2003, Vol. 12 (4), p. 343
- Macedonian S.N. et al., Outsourcing in modern business strategy. Best Practices of Successful Work with Service Providers, Peter; SPb; 2019, p. 28
- Yerkic-Husejnovic Berina, Strategies in Outsourcing R&D Processes to Maintain Market Competitiveness, Walden University, 2017, p.3, https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/dissertations
- Article View: 59
- PDF Download: 56