A study on impact of managing employee grievances on employee productivity
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 414-418
AbstractEmployee grievances are considered to be one of the most crucial factors in the workplace. Any workplace which is flooded with grievances have a direct impact on productivity of employees, which ultimately leads to an adverse impact on overall productivity of organisation. This study is to find out the impact of employee grievances on the job productivity and the sample size is 44 which includes the responses of the employees from the following sectors : Information technology, Aviation, Education, Healthcare. Grievances are mostly connected with Compensation, motivating forces, Work pressure and security and if not well taken care of, it will lead to dissatisfied employees who are consistently demotivated and disappointed in their job which ultimately affects the job productivity.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Assafuah, E.K., 2017. Grievance handling procedures and employee performance: A case of Jayee University College. University of Cape Coast.
- Balamurugan, G., Shenbagapandian, V., 2016. A study on effectiveness of grievance handling procedures in international airport, Tiruchirappalli. International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology 2.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Gomathi, S., 2014. A study on grievance management in improving employee performance in a pvt enterprise. Mediterr. J. Soc. Sci.
- Khatoon, N., n.d. Grievance handling procedure and its effect on Employee Productivity. Manjeera Journal for Research in Social Science.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Obiekwe, O., Eke, N.U., 2019. Impact of employee grievance management on organizational performance. International Journal of Economics and.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pradeep, A., Niha, A., Gopan, G., Kumar, V., 2018. Best practices in grievance handling mechanism: a study in Kerala. International Journal of Engineering & Technology 7, 177–179.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Ramya, G., Shenbaham, A., 2014. Study on Effectiveness of Grievance Handling Mechanism at Swastik Apparales, Erode. Journal of Social Science 4, 12.
- Rawat, P., Sukhdani, M., n.d. Effectiveness of Grievance Handling Procedure: A Case Study of “Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited.”
- Tiwari, M.Y., Singh, S., n.d. AN ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION ON GRIEVANCE HANDLING PROCEDURE IN SELECTED CELLULAR PROVIDER COMPANIES. ijsrr.co.in.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Wable, S., 2017. A Study on the Awareness and Satisfaction Level of Grievance Handling Mechanism Followed at Birla Precision Limited, Aurangabad.
- Article View: 129
- PDF Download: 229