Perception of job seekers towards innovative e-recruitment
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 447-452
AbstractThe increase in recruitment activities using the Internet, especially during the pandemic, result in financial savings of up to 90% of the costs incurred in traditional recruitment.The objective of the study is to understand the perception of job seekers regarding the usefulness of E-recruitment. Descriptive research is used in the study and sampling method used is convenience sampling. The sample size of the study is 100 and data is collected through a structured questionnaire. The results prove that factors under perception of E-recruitment are information, effectiveness and efficiency, usage of site, social media, job availability, decision making, internet information and service. It states that there is no significant difference between the demographic variables and perception of E-recruitment in job seekers
- Abia, M., Brown, I., 2020. Conceptualizations of E-recruitment: A Literature Review and Analysis. In: Responsible Design, Implementation and Use of Information and Communication Technology. Springer International Publishing, pp. 370–379.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Borstorff, P.C., Marker, M.B., Bennett, D.S., 2007. ONLINE RECRUITMENT: ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS OF JOB SEEKERS. Cullowhee 5, 1–23.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ekanayaka, E., Gamage, P., 2019. Factors Influencing Job Seeker’s Intention to use E-recruitment: L Evidence from a State University in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Academic Research & Development (IJAR&D) 50.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Gopalia, A., 2012. Effectiveness of online recruitment and selection process: a case of Tesco. World Appl. Sci. J. 20, 1152–1158.
- Holm, A.B., 2012. E-recruitment: Towards an Ubiquitous Recruitment Process and Candidate Relationship Management. German Journal of Human Resource Management 26, 241–259.
- Kapse, A.S., Patil, V.S., Patil, N.V., 2012. E-recruitment. Int. J. Eng.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lakshmi, S.L., 2013. E-recruitment: a boom to the organizations in the competitive world. Journal of Business and Management.
- Malik, Z., Razaullah, D., 2013. The role of e-recruitment towards attraction of workforce: A case of Telecom sector organization. Abasyn University Journal of Social Sciences 6, 104115.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Marr, E.R., 2007. E-recruitment: the effectiveness of the internet as a recruitment source.
- Melanthiou, Y., Pavlou, F., Constantinou, E., 2015. The Use of Social Network Sites as an E-Recruitment Tool. Journal of Transnational Management.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Singh, S., 2017. E-Recruitment: a new dimension of human resource management in India. Aquat. Microb. Ecol. 5.
- Sultana, N., Sultana, N., 2017. Analyzing the Effectiveness of Online Recruitment: A Case Study on Recruiters of Bangladesh. Asian Business Review 7, #10–84.
- Sylva, H., Mol, S.T., 2009. E-Recruitment: A study into applicant perceptions of an online application system. Int. J. Sel. Assess. 17, 311–323.
- Unadkat, P., 2012. Need of E-recruitment Strategies in Emerging Scenario. Conference: Managing for tomorrow.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Woźniak, J., 2014. On e-recruitment and four ways of using its methods. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Conference “Business and Management 2014. researchgate.net, pp. 15–16.
- Article View: 117
- PDF Download: 109