Perception of employers and employees towards artificial intelligence in innovative HRM
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 453-459
AbstractArtificial Intelligence is an innovative technology that permits computers to learn and suggest activities dependent on recently gathered data or information. AI can introduce open doors for dominating new abilities and acquiring extra time, permitting HR experts to extend their present parts to be more strategic areas inside their enterprise. Artificial intelligence is adding an individual touch to the new contestants and is enlarging the onboarding encounters of HR by making altered administrations. The sample for conducting this study is collected from the Automobile industry (2 & 3 Wheelers dealership) and the data is collected from the low, middle and top-level management. Tool used to analyze the data collected is Analysis of Variance (Anova), a statistical test of whether two or more population means are different, and therefore generalizes the t-test beyond two means. Results for the test conducted provided that there is no significant difference between the age and the described factors. This study will be useful for the HR professionals, who believe that implementing AI in the field of HR will replace humans and will help them with spending more time for their strategic fields rather than spending time for less prioritized HR functions.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Adepu, K., Agarwal, K., Chitranshi, J., Nagendra, A., Islam, T., 2020. Study of usage of artificial intelligence in human resource in it industry. Indian J. Ecol. 47, 132–134.
- Booth, H., Maness, K., Ayala-Johnson, N.O.-Y., Ellis, L., Acikgoz, Y., 2017. Applicant reactions to artificial intelligence in the selection process [WWW Document]. URL http://scholar.utc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1054&context=rcio (accessed 1.22.21).
- Claus, L., 2019. HR Disruption—Time Already to Reinvent Talent Management. BRQ Business Research Quarterly 22, 207–215.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Harris, C.G., 2018. Making Better Job Hiring Decisions using“ Human in the Loop” Techniques. HumL@ ISWC.
- Hutson, M., 2017. AI Glossary: Artificial intelligence, in so many words. Science 357, 19.
- Jia, Q., Guo, Y., Li, R., Li, Y., Chen, Y., 2018. A conceptual artificial intelligence application framework in human resource management. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Electronic Business. aisel.aisnet.org, pp. 106–114.
- Johansson, J., Herranen, S., 2019. The application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Human Resource Management: Current state of AI and its impact on the traditional recruitment process. diva-portal.org.
- Kaplan, J., 2016. Artificial Intelligence: What Everyone Needs to KnowR. Oxford University Press.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lawler, J.J., Elliot, R., 1996. Artificial intelligence in HRM: An experimental study of an expert system. J. Manage. 22, 85–111.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Meyer von Wolff, R., Hobert, S., Masuch, K., Schumann, M., 2020. Chatbots at Digital Workplaces--A Grounded-Theory Approach for Surveying Application Areas and Objectives. Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems 12, 3.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pandey, R., Chitranshi, J., Nagendra, A., Lawande, N., 2020. Human resource practices in indian army and suggest implementation of artificial intelligence for hrm. Indian J. Ecol. 47, 22–26.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Rana, D., Others, 2018. The Future of HR in the Presence of AI: A Conceptual Study. The Future of HR in the Presence of AI: A Conceptual Study (November 24, 2018).
- Sekhri, A., Cheema, D.J., 2019. The new era of HRM: AI reinventing HRM functions. J. Appl. Sci. Res.
- Sirisha, K., 2019. IMPACT OF ARTIFICIAL NTELLIGENCE ON HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. Complexity International Journal, 23 (03), 388 395.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Yano, K., 2017. How artificial intelligence will change HR. People & Strategy 40, 42+.
- Article View: 328
- PDF Download: 97