Stress level of sales employees due to innovative strategies in automobile sector
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 500-507
AbstractWork stress plays a major key role in determining the level of job satisfaction of sales employees in the automobile sector. Sales force is the driving force which generates revenue for the top line growth of the company. The objective of the study is to determine the factors of job stress that causes in the sales employee job’s performance. The research had taken samples of 100 sales employees of the automobile sector and primary data is also used. The various tools used for the study are frequency analysis, mean analysis, T-test, ANOVA and regression analysis. This study states that by conducting the stress management programs periodically for the employees it does help to reduce their personal as well as their Professional stress. Organisation support is one of the major factors which influence one’s organisation outcome. Based on the findings it is clear that enriching welfare measures, maintaining reasonable working hours, and healthy working environment would definitely reduce the stress level of each individual and organisational stress among the sales employees and will also contribute efficiency to the organisation.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Agyapong, K., Department of Management Studies, University of Education, Winneba, Campus, K., Ghana, Muhammed, M.A., Acheampong, A., 2016. Personal Selling Stress And Coping Strategies Among Sales Executives: A Case Of Selected Insurance Companies In Ghana. International Journal of scientific research and management.
- Chandhok, A., Monga, M., 2013. Impact of job stress on employee’s performance of sales department: a comparative study of lic and bajaj allianz life insurance company ltd in the selected cities of haryana. International journal of management research and business strategy 2, 62–70.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Gignac, A., Appelbaum, S.H., 1997. The impact of stress on customer service representatives: a comparative study. Journal of Workplace Learning 9, 20–33.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Qureshi, M.I., Iftikhar, M., Abbas, S.G., Hassan, U., Khan, K., Zaman, K., 2013. Relationship between job stress, workload, environment and employees turnover intentions: What we know, what should we know. World Appl. Sci. J. 23, 764–770.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Rao, V.V., n.d. A Comparative Study on Work Life Balance of Sales Force In Automobile and Insurance Industry.
- Rizal, M., Idrus, M.S., Djumahir, Mintarti, R., 2014. Effect of Compensation on Motivation , Organizational Commitment and Employee Performance ( Studies at Local Revenue Management in Kendari City ).
- Surti, N., Ambavale, R., 2009. A Study on Stress Level of Sales Employees in Garment Retail Stores of Ahmedabad City. J. Retail.
- Vasan, M., 2018. Impact of Job Stress on Job Satisfaction among the Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 11, 3759–3764.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 43
- PDF Download: 46