Steps to be followed when home currency is weak
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 591-597
AbstractThe study of the research paper deals with the money market and the appreciation of home currency value. The exchange rate mainly depends on the value of the home currency and the investments made by the people in the country. Investment plays a major role in currency appreciation. Trading with more than one currency at global level is called as Foreign Exchange. The Forex market deals with the currency exchange at global level. The value of home currency depends on the rate of exchange. The exchanging rate of currency can affect the trading factors of the country. Even the currency value can be determined by the import export of the country. Inflation plays a vital role in the Forex market. The inflation is expected to have a pessimistic impact on the exchange rate, low inflation does not assure favorable exchange during high inflation rate has a negative impact. Investments made by people of the country helps to avoid inflation.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Ali, S.Z., Anwar, S., 2011. Supply-side effects of exchange rates, exchange rate expectations and induced currency depreciation. Econ. Model. 28, 1650–1672.
- Anifowose, A.D., Ismail, I., Abd Sukor, M.E., 2017. Dynamics of exchange rate determination and currency order flow in the Thailand foreign exchange market. Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies.
- Atanasov, V., Nitschka, T., 2014. Currency excess returns and global downside market risk. J. Int. Money Finance 47, 268–285.
- Boonman, T.M., 2019. Dating currency crises in emerging market economies. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance 49, 273–286.
- Cao, S., Dong, W., Tomlin, B., 2015. Pricing-to-market, currency invoicing and exchange rate pass-through to producer prices. Journal of International Money and Finance.
- Chen, Y., Lee, D., 2018. Market power, inflation targeting, and commodity currencies. J. Int. Money Finance.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Huang, P., Huang, H.-Y., Zhang, Y., 2019. Do firms hedge with foreign currency derivatives for employees? J. financ. econ. 133, 418–440.
- Ito, H., McCauley, R.N., 2020. Currency composition of foreign exchange reserves. J. Int. Money Finance 102, 102104.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, S., 2018. Price discovery in emerging currency markets. Research in International Business and Finance 46, 528–536.
- Li, B., Liao, Z., 2020. Finding changes in the foreign exchange market from the perspective of currency network. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 545, 123727.
- Li, J., Lan, L., Ouyang, Z., 2020. Credit constraints, currency depreciation and international trade. J. Int. Money Finance 104, 102175.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Michaelides, A., Milidonis, A., Nishiotis, G.P., 2019. Private information in currency markets. J. financ. econ. 131, 643–665.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Opie, W., Riddiough, S.J., 2020. Global currency hedging with common risk factors. J. financ. econ. 136, 780–805.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sakemoto, R., 2019. Currency carry trades and the conditional factor model. International Review of Financial Analysis 63, 198–208.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Wang, J., Han, X., Huang, E.J., Yost-Bremm, C., 2020. Predictability in international stock returns using currency fluctuations and forward rate forecasts. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance 52, 101108.
- Yang, G., Gu, Q., 2016. Effects of exchange rate variations on bilateral trade with a vehicle currency: Evidence from China and Singapore. J. Int. Money Finance 68, 50–73.
- Article View: 20
- PDF Download: 22