India’s Growth Strategy Through NITI Aayog
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 598-602
AbstractThe NITI Aayog was implemented to carry new plans. Its first order is to go about as a research organization. It is well known as a bridge through which new and imaginative thoughts occur from a single imaginable source - industry, the scholarly world, common society, or unfamiliar authorities and stream into the administration framework for usage. It has customary meetings to generate new ideas with partners from different ventures and areas. We distinguish the prescribed procedures in various states in different areas and afterward attempt to imitate them in different states. The information is then utilized at the most noteworthy policymaking levels to set up responsibility and improve execution. This exhibition and result based ongoing observing and assessment of government work can significantly affect improving the proficiency of administration. There's a need to legitimize direct charges for both corporate expense and individual annual duty, facilitating the assessment consistency trouble which alongside demonetization and GST will support India's expense to GDP proportion. Utilizing such information, additionally concoct execution-based rankings of States across different verticals to cultivate a feeling of serious federalism. Move Hack expected to achieve creative, dynamic, and adaptable answers for issues about portability. This study tries to examine whether the function of NITI Aayog is more reliable and find the perception of literate people on the functions of NITI Aayog in Chennai city.
- Aayog, N., 2017. Government of India. Nourishing India—National Nutrition Strategy.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Acharya, D., Amanulla, S., Joy, S., 2009. Financial development and economic growth in Indian states: an examination. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics 24, 117–130.
- Ahmed, S., 2011. The Stillbirth of Capital: Enlightenment Writing and Colonial India. Stanford University Press.
- Bauer, P.T., 2011. Indian Economic Policy and Development. Routledge.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Duggal, R., 2016. Is NITI Aayog Even Thinking about Health? Econ. Polit. Wkly. 51, 12–14.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Mohan, R., 2006. Economic Reforms in India: Where are we and where do We Go? Institute of South Asia Studies, Singapore 10.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Patnaik, P., 2015. From the Planning Commission to the NITI Aayog. Econ. Polit. Wkly. 50, 10–12.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Raj, K.N., 1965. Indian Economic Growth, Performance, and Prospects. Allied Publishers New Delhi.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Roy, S., Das, J.K., n.d. Indian Economy and its key Financial Institutions in Post-Independence Period. wbnsou.ac.in.
- Saunders, H.D., 1992. The Khazzoom-Brookes Postulate and Neoclassical Growth. Energy J. 13, 131–148.
- Sau, R.K., 1972. Indian Economic Growth: Constraints and Prospects. Econ. Polit. Wkly. 7, 361–378.
- Sengupta, M., 2015. Modi Planning: What the NITI Aayog Suggests about the Aspirations and Practices of the Modi Government. South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies 38, 791–806.
- Singh, A.S., n.d. National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog and Manipur Economy: Emerging Challenges. ijtrd.com.
- Thampi, A., 2019. Where Does India Stand on the Sustainable Development Goals. Social Development and the Sustainable Development Goals in South Asia 49–73.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 84
- PDF Download: 51