Corporate Governance and Tax Regimes in India
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 603-607
AbstractThis paper studies the perception towards essentials of corporate governance practices. Descriptive research is applied using a convenience method of sampling with 64 respondents. The data is collected from the private limited employees. The majority of respondents were Female and the majority of the age group were less than 35 years. The tools and techniques utilized for the examination and results are mean investigation, frequency test and ANOVA. It is discovered that there is no huge distinction between the perceptions towards essentials of corporate administration and the demographic profile of the employees.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Arslan, M., Alqatan, A., 2020. Role of institutions in shaping corporate governance system: evidence from emerging economy. Heliyon 6, e03520.
- Ballester, L., González-Urteaga, A., Martínez, B., 2020. The role of internal corporate governance mechanisms on default risk: A systematic review for different institutional settings. Research in International Business and Finance 54, 101293.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dobre, E., Turlea, C., Turlea, E., 2015. The Influence of Post Crisis Corporate Governance Practices Upon Financial Audit. Procedia Economics and Finance 32, 1100–1106.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- El Diri, M., Lambrinoudakis, C., Alhadab, M., 2020. Corporate governance and earnings management in concentrated markets. J. Bus. Res. 108, 291–306.
- Esqueda, O.A., O’Connor, T., 2020. Corporate governance and life cycles in emerging markets. Research in International Business and Finance 51, 101077.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Li, Z., Crook, J., Andreeva, G., Tang, Y., 2020. Predicting the risk of financial distress using corporate governance measures. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 101334.
- Malikov, K., Demirbag, M., Kuvandikov, A., Manson, S., 2021. Workforce reductions and post-merger operating performance: The role of corporate governance. J. Bus. Res. 122, 109–120.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Nelson, J., 2005. Corporate governance practices, CEO characteristics and firm performance. Journal of Corporate Finance 11, 197–228.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Razzaque, R.M.R., Ali, M.J., Mather, P., 2020. Corporate governance reform and family firms: Evidence from an emerging economy. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 59, 101260.
- Shu, P.-G., Chiang, S.-J., 2020. The impact of corporate governance on corporate social performance: Cases from listed firms in Taiwan. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 61, 101332.
- Srivastava, G., Kathuria, V., 2020. Impact of corporate governance norms on the performance of Indian utilities. Energy Policy 140, 111414.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 55
- PDF Download: 33