Barriers to climate adaption in farming
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 614-619
AbstractDescriptive research is applied by using a convenience method of sampling with 70 respondents. The data is collected from the farmers. The majority of respondents were both male and female and their majority of age group were less than 35 years. The tools used for the study are mean analysis, frequency analysis, t-test and ANOVA. It is found that farming is the factor influenced by climate and farming has barriers to adapt to the climate. Cultivating expects a fundamental part in the economy of non-modern countries, and gives the essential wellspring of food, pay and work to their common masses. It has gotten logically clear over the last couple of years that the start of both monetary master and system makers regarding the work of cultivation in money related improvement has experienced a huge headway. Around one fourth of the Earth's bound surface is as of now a work in progress with more land changed over to manage creation. Humanity has similarly gotten skilled at raising yields through using inputs like manures, pesticides and common waste products. Anyway in various more shocking countries with low benefit rates and creating masses, agribusiness continues wandering into immaterial and sensitive grounds. It adds to the monetary new development. In light of the public compensation level, similarly as people's lifestyle is improved.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Agoramoorthy, G., Hsu, M.J., 2016. Small dams revive dry rivers and mitigate local climate change in India’s drylands. International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management.
- Chandra, P., Bhattacharjee, T., Bhowmick, B., 2018. Does technology transfer training concern for agriculture output in India? A critical study on a lateritic zone in West Bengal. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies 8, 339–362.
- Damodaran, A., 2012. The economics of coping strategies and financing adaptation action in India’s semi‐arid ecosystems. International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management 4, 386–403.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Govindan, K., Shankar, M., 2016. Evaluating the essential barrier to off-shore wind energy--an Indian perspective. Int. J. Energy Sect. Manage.
- Joshi, S., 2012. Role of science and technology for agricultural revival in India. World Journal of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development 9, 108–119.
- Kevin Z Chen International Food Policy Research Institute, C., Beijing, Pramod K Joshi International Food Policy Research Institute, I., New Delhi, Cheng, E., Birthal, P.S., 2015. Innovations in financing of agri-food value chains in China and India. China Agricultural Economic Review 7, 616–640.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, A., Roy, D., Tripathi, G., Joshi, P.K., Adhikari, R.P., 2018. Does contract farming improve profits and food safety? Evidence from tomato cultivation in Nepal. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies 8, 603–624.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Misra, R., Singh, D., 2016. An analysis of factors affecting growth of organic food: Perception of consumers in Delhi-NCR (India). British Food Journal 118, 2308–2325.
- Naik, G., Suresh, D.N., 2018. Challenges of creating sustainable agri-retail supply chains. IIMB Management Review 30, 270–282.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pandey, C., Diwan, H., 2018. Integrated approach for managing fertilizer intensification linked environmental issues. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal 29, 324–347.
- Pillai, R., Sivathanu, B., 2020. Adoption of internet of things (IoT) in the agriculture industry deploying the BRT framework. Benchmarking: An International Journal 27, 1341–1368.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sandhu, N., Hussain, J., Matlay, H., 2012. Barriers to finance experienced by female owner/managers of marginal farms in India. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 19, 640–655.
- Singh, R., Kumar, J., Nayak, A., 2019. AGROY: creating value through smart farming. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies 9, 1–31.
- Tomer, G., Singh, C.G., Kumar, P.P., 2016. Feasibility of m-governance in agriculture: insights from a multimodal study in rural India. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy 10, 434–456.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 33
- PDF Download: 48