Role of MSME in rural development
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 620-623
AbstractMicrofinance moneylenders give little credits to current and hopeful entrepreneurs. These advances help give individuals who might not have the credit or the admittance to conventional financing the chance to procure a higher pay and give occupations to their nearby networks. The measure of microfinance advances differ by loan specialist and can go from $25 up to $2,000. Descriptive research design is adopted to measure the selected topics. The sample size of the study is 46 members of MSME. The study primarily uses primary data. The tools of frequency analysis, mean analysis and ANOVA used in the study to analyse the data.
- Bairagya, I., Bhattacharya, T., Bhattacharjee, M., 2020. Impact of Credit Accessibility on the Earnings of Self-employed Businesses in India. J. Asian Econ. 69, 101202.
- Bhattacharya, S., Londhe, B.R., 2014. Micro Entrepreneurship: Sources of Finance & Related Constraints. Procedia Economics and Finance 11, 775–783.
- Chowdhury, S., Mukherjee, T., Chowdhury, S.R., Sengupta, S., Mukhopadhyay, S., Jaisankar, P., Majumder, H.K., 2014. Disuccinyl Betulin Triggers Metacaspase-Dependent Endonuclease G-Mediated Cell Death in Unicellular Protozoan Parasite Leishmania donovani. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- Cull, R., Demirguc-Kunt, A., Morduch, J., 2009. Banks And Microbanks. Policy Research Working Papers.
- Gonzales Martinez, R., D’Espallier, B., Mersland, R., 2020. Bifurcations in business profitability: An agent-based simulation of homophily in self-financing groups. J. Bus. Res.
- Kamath, R., Ramanathan, S., 2015. Informal businesses and micro-credit – Evidence from financial diaries: A study in Ramanagaram, India. IIMB Management Review.
- Kent Baker, H., Kumar, S., Rao, P., 2020. Financing preferences and practices of Indian SMEs. Global Finance Journal 43, 100388.
- Morduch, J., 2000. The Microfinance Schism. World Dev. 28, 617–629.
- Prohorovs, A., Beizitere, I., 2015. Trends, Sources and Amounts of Financing for Micro-enterprises in Latvia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Ramcharran, H., 2017. Bank lending to small business in India: Analyzing productivity and efficiency. Q. Rev. Econ. Finance 65, 16–24.
- Roy, J., Chowdhury, P.R., 2009. Public-private partnerships in micro-finance: Should NGO involvement be restricted? J. Dev. Econ. 90, 200–208.
- Sivachithappa, K., 2013. Impact of micro finance on income generation and livelihood of members of self help groups – A case study of mandya district, India. Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 91, 228–240.
- Thampy, A., 2010. Financing of SME firms in India: Interview with Ranjana Kumar, Former CMD, Indian Bank; Vigilance Commissioner, Central Vigilance Commission. IIMB Management Review 22, 93–101.
- Wang, X., Han, L., Huang, X., 2020. Bank market power and SME finance: Firm-bank evidence from European countries. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money 64, 101162.
- Wellalage, N.H., Fernandez, V., 2019. Innovation and SME finance: Evidence from developing countries. International Review of Financial Analysis 66, 101370.
- Article View: 124
- PDF Download: 121