Role of financial intermediaries in capital market
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 624-628
AbstractThis study tries to examine the role of financial intermediaries in capital market. And also looks over the impact of financial intermediaries on capital market development. Financial intermediaries exist for the profits within the Financial system. Capital market is the place where the savings and the investment have been done between the suppliers and the people who need the capital. The financial intermediaries arise to reduce the information of risk management and the mobilisation of the savings. These intermediaries assist the investors to grow their money by the way of investments. This paper comes to the opinion that financial intermediaries play a major part in the economy and helps the investors easily make investment in the capital market.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A., Levine, R., 1993. Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediary Growth. World Bank Publications.
- Din, S.M. ul, Regupathi, A., Abu-Bakar, A., 2017. Insurance effect on economic growth – among economies in various phases of development. Review of International Business and Strategy.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Ghosh, A., 2013. Does life insurance activity promote economic development in India: an empirical analysis. Journal of Asia Business Studies 7, 31–43.
- Gupta, S., Choudhary, H., Aggarwal, D.R., 2016. Efficiency of Indian commodity market: A survey of brokers’ perception. Journal of Technology Management for Growing Economies 7, 55–71.
- Jayashankar, M., Narayan, R.B., 2017. The dynamic linkage between exchange rate, stock price and interest rate in India. Studies in Economics and Finance 34, 383–406.
- Klewitz, J., Zeyen, A., Hansen, E.G., 2012. Intermediaries driving eco‐innovation in SMEs: a qualitative investigation. European Journal of Innovation Management 15, 442–467.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Laopodis, N.T., Papastamou, A., 2016. Dynamic interactions between stock markets and the real economy. International Journal of Emerging Markets.
- Lazaridis, I., Tryfonidis, D., 2006. Relationship between Working Capital Management and Profitability of Listed Companies in the Athens Stock Exchange.
- Levine, R., Zervos, S., 1998. Stock Markets, Banks, and Economic Growth. Am. Econ. Rev. 88, 537–558.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Menon, N.R., Rajiv Menon, N., Subha, M.V., Sagaran, S., 2009. Cointegration of Indian stock markets with other leading stock markets. Studies in Economics and Finance.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pradhan, R.P., Arvin, M.B., Norman, N.R., 2020. The dynamics of bond market development, stock market development and economic growth. Evidence from the G-20 countries. J. Econ.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Purna, C.P., 2007. The nexus between stock market and economic activity: an empirical analysis for India. Int. J. Soc. Econ. 34, 741–753.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Rejikumar, G., Saha, R., Others, 2019. An integrated framework for service quality, choice overload, customer involvement and satisfaction. Management Decision.
- Schaffer, M., 2019. The role of competition, innovation, and regulation on financial intermediary risk. Managerial Finance.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 17
- PDF Download: 12