Social media innovation on consumer buying behaviour
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 646-650
AbstractOnline media is fundamental to advanced promoting of brands. Organizations use it to arrive at a huge number of potential and current clients. There are some different web-based media like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc., by which consumer buying behavior is decided. A questionnaire was prepared and data was collected from a sample of 100 consumers who live in and around Chennai. The data was analyzed by variables such as Names of the Social media, Advertisement, and Customization. The findings show that Name of the Social media (0.26) and Advertisement (0.184) having positive linearity. Relationship with respect to Product purchase. The Customization (0.491) has a higher number of positive responses with respect to Product Purchase intention.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Agnihotri, R., Dingus, R., Hu, M.Y., Krush, M.T., 2016. Social media: Influencing customer satisfaction in B2B sales. Industrial Marketing Management 53, 172–180.
- Alves, H., Fernandes, C., Raposo, M., 2016. Social media marketing: A literature review and implications: Implications of social media marketing. Psychol. Mark. 33, 1029–1038.
- Ananda, A.S., García, Á.H., Lamberti, L., 2017. SME fashion brands and social media marketing: from strategies to actions. International Journal of Web Based Communities.
- Anwar, M., Zhiwei, T., n.d. SOCIAL MEDIA USING FOR PRODUCTS MARKETING: AN OVERVIEW. ijtrs.com.
- Baruah, T.D., Others, 2012. Effectiveness of Social Media as a tool of communication and its potential for technology enabled connections: A micro-level study. International journal of scientific and research publications 2, 1–10.
- Chandel, A., Sethi, A., Mishra, P., 2017. A Comparative Study of Facebook Marketing Practices of Selected Theme Based Restaurants in India. Indian Journal of Marketing 47, 51–63.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dosi, C., Tzortzaki, A.M., 2017. Managing social media as a marketing tool in the Greek business environment. International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management 7, 48–69.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Dwivedi, Y.K., Kapoor, K.K., Chen, H., 2015. Social media marketing and advertising. The Marketing Review 15, 289–309.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Hays, S., Page, S.J., Buhalis, D., 2013. Social media as a destination marketing tool: its use by national tourism organisations. Curr. Issues Tourism 16, 211–239.
- Karimi, S., Naghibi, H.S., 2015. Social media marketing (SMM) strategies for small to medium enterprises (SMEs). International Journal of Information, Business and Management 7, 86.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Michael, L., 2015. Social media marketing in India: a paradigm shift in marketing innovation. International Journal in Management and Social Science 3, 63–73.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Saravanakumar, M., SuganthaLakshmi, T., 2012. Social media marketing. Life Sci. J. 9, 4444–4451.
- Stephen, A.T., Toubia, O., 2010. Deriving Value from Social Commerce Networks. J. Mark. Res. 47, 215–228.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 126
- PDF Download: 73