Service factors influence on customer satisfaction in innovative e-commerce
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 651-656
AbstractThe research paper titled customer satisfaction in E-commerce industry. The objective of the study is to identify the factors that influencing customer satisfaction in E-commerce industry. Descriptive research is used in the study as the research design and the sampling method used is convenience sampling. The sample size of the study is 150 respondents and it is analyzed using SPSS tool. The collected data were classified, tabulated and analyzed with statistical tools such as frequency analysis and Regression analysis. It is found that factor affecting customer satisfaction are delivery problem, privacy and security, service recovery. Among the factors, Service recovery factor positively influences the customer satisfaction.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Fan, Y., Wu, C., Wu, W., 2010. Online retailing service failure recovery and consumer loyalty. In: International Conference on Innovation and Management.
- Fan, Y.-W., Wu, C.-C., Wu, W.-T., 2010. The impacts of online retailing service recovery and perceived justice on consumer loyalty. International Journal of Electronic Business Management 8, 239.
- Forbes, L.P., Kelley, S.W., Hoffman, K.D., 2005. Typologies of e‐commerce retail failures and recovery strategies. J. Prof. Serv. Mark. 19, 280–292.
- Holloway, B.B., Beatty, S.E., 2003. Service Failure in Online Retailing. Journal of Service Research.
- How, T.C., Yi, H.K., Rajendran, S.D., 2019. A Study on Service Failure That Influence Repurchase Intention in Online Retailing: A Study among Online Shoppers in Klang Valley. E3S Web of Conferences 136, 04088.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, P., Kumar, A., Sankar, J.G., 2020. Service Quality of Health Tourism In India: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach. Solid State Technol. 1187–1191.
- Kussusanti, S., Tjiptoherijanto, P., Halim, R.E., Furinto, A., 2019. Informational Justice and Post-recovery Satisfaction in E-Commerce: The Role of Service Failure Severity on Behavioral Intentions. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business 6, 129–139.
- Lee, E., Park, J., 2010. Service failures in online double deviation scenarios: justice theory approach. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal 20, 46–69.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Matos, C.A. de, de Matos, C.A., Rossi, C.A.V., Veiga, R.T., Vieira, V.A., 2009. Consumer reaction to service failure and recovery: the moderating role of attitude toward complaining. Journal of Services Marketing.
- McCollough, M.A., Berry, L.L., Yadav, M.S., 2000. An Empirical Investigation of Customer Satisfaction after Service Failure and Recovery. J. Serv. Res. 3, 121–137.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Piercy, N., Archer-Brown, C., 2014. Online service failure and propensity to suspend offline consumption. The Service Industries Journal 34, 659–676.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sankar, J.G., Valan, P., Siranjeevi, M.S., 2020. Various Models to Evaluate Quality in the Service Industry. In: Digital Transformation and Innovative Services for Business and Learning. IGI Global, pp. 181–194.
- Sousa, R., Voss, C.A., 2009. The effects of service failures and recovery on customer loyalty in e-services. Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manage.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Wang, Y.-S., Wu, S.-C., Lin, H.-H., Wang, Y.-Y., 2011. The relationship of service failure severity, service recovery justice and perceived switching costs with customer loyalty in the context of e-tailing. Int. J. Inf. Manage. 31, 350–359.
- Article View: 149
- PDF Download: 102