Innovative JIT implementation in manufacturing industry
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 666-671
AbstractThe study discusses the best ways for manufacturers to introduce JIT systems successfully. In order to achieve this aim, a survey is carried out to evaluate the relative significance of choosing JIT implementation strategies and to analyze expert results. It is also used to research and factors influencing the implementation of JIT and to study the implementation of JIT challenges. In order to analyze the primary data, various analytical methods such as frequency analysis for demographic issues, regression for the comparison of the dependent and independent factor were analyzed using SPSS software. The results of this study may provide some insight into the relative value of JIT techniques with regard to the objective of increasing production quality and efficiency. The findings may provide some guidance to those companies that are interested in restructuring their own production systems according to the concepts of JIT.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Bashar, A., Hasin, A.A., 2019. Impact of JIT Production on Organizational Performance in the Apparel Industry in Bangladesh. In: Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Management Science and Industrial Engineering, MSIE 2019. Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, pp. 184–189.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dange, S.S., Shende, P.N., Sethia, C.S., 2014. A Systematic Review on Just in Time (JIT). Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) 1, 300–304.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Fateha, A.A.N., Nafrizuan, M.Y., Razlan, A., 2012. Review on elements of JIT implementation. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Automotive, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICAMME’12).
- Khan, S.A.R., Qianli, D., Zhang, Y., 2017. A Survey Study: Important Factors in Just-in-tie Implementation [J]. American journal of traffic and transportation engineering 2, 74–80.
- Kojima, M., Ohno, K., Nakashima, K., 1998. Performance evaluation of a JIT production system. In: Okino, N., Tamura, H., Fujii, S. (Eds.), Advances in Production Management Systems: Perspectives and Future Challenges. Springer US, Boston, MA, pp. 315–326.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, P., Kumar, A., Sankar, J.G., 2020. Service Quality of Health Tourism In India: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach. Solid State Technol. 1187–1191.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Omusebe, J.A., 2006. A survey on the use of just-in-time (JIT) Systems in the companies listed at the Nairobi stock exchange. University of Nairobi.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Phogat, S., Gupta, A.K., 2017. Theoretical analysis of JIT elements for implementation in maintenance sector. Uncertain Supply Chain Manag. 187–200.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramarapu, N.K., Mehra, S., Frolick, M.N., 1995. A comparative analysis and review of JIT “implementation” research. Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manage. 15, 38–49.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sankar, J.G., Rajeswari, M., Venkata Sai Dwarak, M., 2020. To Measure the Service Quality of Film and Television Technology. Solid State Technol. 1192–1195.
- Singh, G., Inderpreet, S.A., 2014. An evaluation of just in time (JIT) implementation on manufacturing performance in Indian industry. Journal of Asia Business Studies 8, 278–294.
- Sukarma, L., 1997. Applying the just-in-time production system in developing countries: lessons learnt from Japan and the West. University of Wollongong.
- Thanyavanich, S., 1991. A study of the relative importance of JIT implementation techniques using the analytic hierarchy process model.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Xu, Y., Chen, M., 2016. Improving Just-in-Time Manufacturing Operations by Using Internet of Things Based Solutions. Procedia CIRP 56, 326–331.
- Article View: 125
- PDF Download: 97