Service quality of e-Commerce logistics services
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 672-677
AbstractThe research paper titled the service quality in E-commerce logistics services. The objective of the study is to identify the factors that influence service quality in the E-commerce logistics industry. causal research design is used in the study as the research design and the sampling method used is convenience sampling. The sample size of the study is 85 respondents and it is analyzed using the SPSS tool. The collected data were analyzed with statistical tools such as frequency analysis and Regression analysis. It is found that factors affecting customer satisfaction are packing factor, communication factors, delivery speed and quality factor. Among the factors, The packing factor has a strong positive linear relationship with customer satisfaction.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Batarlienė, N., Jarašūnienė, A., 2017. “3PL” Service Improvement Opportunities in Transport Companies. Procedia Engineering 187, 67–76.
- Chen, H., Qi, Y., 2016. The evaluation of customer satisfaction with the third party logistics service quality for online shopping. Advances in Economics and Business 4, 201–207.
- Cheong, M.L.F., 2004. Logistics Outsourcing and 3PL Challenges.
- Chu, Z., Feng, B., Lai, F., 2018. Logistics service innovation by third party logistics providers in China: Aligning guanxi and organizational structure. Transp. Res. Part E: Logist. Trans. Rev. 118, 291–307.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Halldórsson, Á., Skjøtt‐Larsen, T., 2004. Developing logistics competencies through third party logistics relationships. Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manage. 24, 192–206.
- Hamdan, A., (Jamie) Rogers, K.J., 2008. Evaluating the efficiency of 3PL logistics operations. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 113, 235–244.
- He, P., Zhang, S., He, C., 2019. Impacts of logistics resource sharing on B2C E-commerce companies and customers. Electron. Commer. Res. Appl. 34, 100820.
- Hettiarachchi, P.B., Ranwala, L.U., 2015. Determinants of customer satisfaction in third party logistics outsourcing relationship in Sri Lanka.
- Huo, B., Ye, Y., Zhao, X., 2015. The impacts of trust and contracts on opportunism in the 3PL industry: The moderating role of demand uncertainty. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 170, 160–170.
- Kayakutlu, G., Buyukozkan, G., 2011. Assessing performance factors for a 3PL in a value chain. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 131, 441–452.
- Knemeyer, A.M., Murphy, P.R., 2004. Evaluating the performance of third-party logistics arrangements: A relationship marketing perspective. Supply Chain Manage.: Int. J. 40, 35–51.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, I., Aranskis, A., Litvinenko, M., 2014. Consumer Satisfaction with the Quality of Logistics Services. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 110, 330–340.
- Mothilal, S., Gunasekaran, A., Nachiappan, S.P., Jayaram, J., 2012. Key success factors and their performance implications in the Indian third-party logistics (3PL) industry. Int. J. Prod. Res. 50, 2407–2422.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sankar, J.G., Valan, P., Siranjeevi, M.S., 2020. Various Models to Evaluate Quality in the Service Industry. In: Digital Transformation and Innovative Services for Business and Learning. IGI Global, pp. 181–194.
- Selviaridis, K., Spring, M., 2007. Third party logistics: a literature review and research agenda. The International Journal of Logistics Management 18, 125–150.
- Seneviratne, R., Premarathne, W., n.d. Journal Homepage:-www. journalijar. com. academia.edu.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Yeung, A.C.L., 2006. The Impact of Third-Party Logistics Performance on the Logistics and Export Performance of Users: An Empirical Study. Maritime Economics & Logistics 8, 121–139.
- Article View: 15
- PDF Download: 22