Customer's satisfaction on logistics service quality provided by innovative e-commerce sites
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 697-702
AbstractThe main aim of the study is to find out the customer satisfaction on logistics quality service of ecommerce. To provide valuable suggestions to the logistics and the e-commerce business to enhance the customer satisfaction, With the help of the real time data collected from students and employees by issuing questionnaires with the help of google forms. By getting the real time data we can easily predict the needs and wants of the customers. analyzing the data by working on SPSS software with various statistical tools. The results derived from this report will be useful from many e-commerce and logistics businesses. This study has been conducting By finding out the gap between customer satisfaction and logistics on e-commerce.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Bhattacharya, S., Raju, V., 2019. Analysis of factors affecting customer satisfaction in e-commerce applications using Condorcet - AHP method. Int. J. Internet Protoc. Technol. 12, 2–10.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Gajewska, T., Zimon, D., Kaczor, G., Madzík, P., 2019. The impact of the level of customer satisfaction on the quality of e-commerce services. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management.
- Kearney, A.T., 1994. Achieving Customer Satisfaction through Logistics Excellence. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal 4, 47–50.
- Kings, G.S.U., 2007. innovation that helps to improve the logistics services on E-commerce. innovation that helps to improve the logistics services on E-commerce.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lekovic, S., Milicevic, N., 2013. The importance and characteristics of logistics in electronic commerce. 1 st LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajendran, S.D., Wahab, S.N., Ling, Y.W., Yun, L.S., 2018. The Impact of Logistics Services On the E-Shoppers’ Satisfaction. International Journal of Supply Chain Management 7, 461–469.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- rangist, 2019. b2b and b2c in logistics services combining with the particle situation happened in china. b2b and b2c in logistics services combining with the particle situation happened in china 1, 12.
- Rao, S., Goldsby, T.J., Griffis, S.E., 2011. Electronic logistics service quality (e‐LSQ): its impact on the customer’s purchase satisfaction and retention. of Business Logistics.
- Restuputri, D.P., Masudin, I., Sari, C.P., Tan, A.W.K., 2020. Customers perception on logistics service quality using Kansei engineering: empirical evidence from indonesian logistics providers. Cogent bus. manag. 7, 1751021.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Zhang, L.-J., Yadav, P., Chang, H., Akkiraju, R., Chao, T., Flaxer, D., Jeng, J.-J., 2001. ELPIF: An E-Logistics Processes Integration Framework Based on Web Services. Watson Research Center.
- Zhang, Q., Vonderembse, M.A., Lim, J., 2005. Logistics flexibility and its impact on customer satisfaction. The International Journal of Logistics Management 16, 71–95.
- Article View: 35
- PDF Download: 19